West Central Railway Recruitment 2017: 1156 Vacancies For Trades Apprentice Post
West Central Railway (WCR) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Trades Apprentice.
Total Posts: 1156
Name of Posts: Trades Apprentice
- Jabalpur Division : 404 Posts
- Bhopal Division : 345 Posts
- Kota Division : 294 Posts
- Bhopal Sawari Dibba : 113 Posts
Age limit as on 01-01-2017: Between 15 – 24 years
Educational Qualification: SSC with 50% marks and ITI in relevant trades.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Minorities and Economic Backward Classes and Rs.500/- for all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para(b) below and is non-refundable
Pay Scale: As per rules
Selection Process: Through Merit in the both Matriculation & ITI Examination.
How to Apply:
- Apply Online for Jabalpur Division
- Apply Online for Bhopal Sawari Dibba
- Apply Online for Bhopal Division
- Apply Online for Kota Division
Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://mponline.gov.in form 09.11.2017 to 08.12.2017 (for Jabalpur Division) 19.12.2017 (for Bhopal Sawari Dibba) 20.12.2017 (for Bhopal Division) 31.12.2017 (for Kota Division).
Important Dates To Apply:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 09.11.2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application for Jabalpur Division:08.12.2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application for Bhopal Sawari Dibba:19.12.2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application for Bhopal Division:20.12.2017
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application for Kota Division: 31.12.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
- Advertisement : http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway
April 2003 Indian Railway reformed the West Central Railway from Jabalpur and Bhopal post dissection from the Central Railway. The newest change which was made was Western Central Railway assists eastern and central Madhya Pradesh, Southern UP and north eastern state.Western Central Railway is one of the 16 zone and their HO is based in Jabalpur.Jabalpur the headquarters is the major city in Madhya Pradesh. The division was engraved out of the Western Railways with their HO which is currently in Mumbai Church gate.
Rails in Madhya Pradesh started in the year 1903. The first route which was introduced in this line was Delhi – Chennai from the state and Bhopal Junction. Bhopal appeared as the chief rail connection on this route that’s the reason it’s called junction. It’s not that the state has got connectivity, subsequently after independence only the state has got a good rail connectivity with important railway zone which in other name is called West Central Railway.
Second busiest station of Bhopal is Habibganj which is situated in the suburbs of Bhopal. Its name was derived by the Begum of Bhopal when she had fallen in love with the greenery and water resources of Bhopal.Major of the decisions are planned in Habibganj Railway Station. It is said that India’s First ISO 9001 which is certified rail hault and HO for main trains. There is a train which is called The Pride of Bhopal (Shaan – E- Bhopal Express) is also a HO for the said train.
The West Central Railway has contributed a lot to fill the unemployment of the country by its various recruitment programmes active throughout the year.