WBPSC Recruitment 2018: 08 Medical Technologist (X-Ray) Grade-III Post
- WBPSC Recruitment: Medical Technologist (X-Ray) Grade-III Post
- WBPSC Recruitment: Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert Post
WBPSC Recruitment 2018:Medical Technologist (X-Ray) Grade-III Post
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) invites applications from eligible candidates for the Medical Technologist (X-Ray) Grade-III.
Total Vacancies: 08
Name of the Exam: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)
Age Limit as on 01-01-2018: Maximum 39 years
Educational Qualification: Passed Higher Secondary Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and A two year Diploma Course in Radiography (Diagnostics) DRD (Tech.) recognized by the Government of West Bengal.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7100 – 37600/- + GP Rs.3600/-
Selection Process : Through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 160/- Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or Challan at any branches of UBI
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of www.pscwbonline.gov.in website.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-June-2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/docs/1817944
West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) invites applications for the post of 285 Medical Technologist, Veterinary Officer, Junior Civilian Finger Print Expert, District Inspector & Various Vacancy.
Total Posts: 11 Posts
Name of the Post:
- District Inspector/Additional District Inspector of School : 08 Posts
- Junior Scientist: 02 Posts
- Senior Cartographer: 01 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018): 36 years
- District Inspector/Additional District Inspector of School :Second class Master’s Degree of a recognized university in India or equivalent qualifications and Degree in teaching of an Indian university or equivalent qualifications and 3 years experience.
- Junior Scientist: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University OR Master Degree in Agriculture or Geology or Geography or Soil science or Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System from a recognized University
- Senior Cartographer: Master Degree in Geography / Geology / Geo-Physics from a recognized University.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/OBC : 210/-
- For SC , ST & PWD Candidates : No Fee
Candidates should Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or Challan at any branches of UBI.
Pay Scale: 15600 – 42000 Rs. + GP 5400
Selection Process: Through Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26 March 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 16 April 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan : 17 April 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
- Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/docs/2542413
- Apply Online : https://pscwb.ucanapply.com/EntrancePSC1/entrance
About West Bengal PSC
The source and development of Public Service Commission in the Countrybe able totrace back to the self-governing demands raised up by the Indians and consequence. As distant back as in 1856 cultured Indians upraised the request for admittance into Indian Civil Service, and the Indian National Congress accepted a determination on its base in the year 1885 demanding of immediate exams for the I.C.S. together in England and India. Such demands were complementary to the demands raised up in the Indian National Movement for self-governance.
In the year 1935, the Simon Commissionproviding for set up of a centralPSC for the alliance& a Public Service Commissionto each province. In terms of the provisions of the Govt. of India Act & with its impending into consequence on 1stApril, 1937 the Central PSCdeveloped the Federal Public Service Commission, and a PSC was agreed up in every province, excluding in cases of assured province thatshaped Joint PSC.
The provisions of the Govt. of India Act,concerning Public Service Commission were acceptednearly in Toto in the Constituents of India. This is the background of the development of the Bengal Public Service Commission in April in 1937 & its conversion as PSC, West Bengal below the Constitution of the Country. The PSC, West Bengal is delighted of its magnificentbeing& is vowed to release its constitutional obligations.
Availablesubmission forms can be surrender to by the candidates thru the certified web gateway of West Bengal PSC www.pscwbonline.gov.in