VCRC Recruitment 2018: Project Technical Officer Posts
VCRC Recruitment 2018: Project Technical Officer Post
Vector Control Research Center invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Technical Officer.
Total Posts: 01
Post Name: Project Technical Officer
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Life Sciences/Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Master degree in Life Sciences/Zoology/Biotechnology/Microbiology.
Age Limit as on 30-05-2018: Minimum 18 & Maximum 30 years
Pay Scale : Rs. 32000/-
Selection Process : Through written test.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates can appear for Interview along with Application from, original & Attested Copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience at the time of Interview.
- Interview Date : 23-May-2018
- Venue: Vector Control Research Centre, Field Station, Hati Line, Near Collectorate, Koraput-764020, Odisha.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.vcrc.res.in/writereaddata/IRS_MTS.pdf
Vector Control Research Centre, Field Station, invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of 20 Project Technician, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancies.
Job Location: Puducherry
Total Posts: 20 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Project Technician:16 Posts
- Data Entry Operator:01 Posts
Age Limit: Maxmimum 30 years
- Project Technician : Candidates should have Technician ‘A’ or equivalent with five year relevant experience* eg. 10th/Matric/High School/equivalent with one year laboratory/field experience in biomedical area from Government/recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in the biomedical area from a Govt. recognized institute. *12th pass will be treated as two years experience and B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Data Entry Operator : Candidates should have passed 12th in Science steam with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15732/- (Per Month)
Selection Process: Through Walk-in-Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should appear for the Walk-in-Written Test along with the self attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification and Community (SC/ST/ OBC) certificate must be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Written-Test.
- Last Date for apply Online Application: Within 30 Days from Date of Publication of Advertisement
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.vcrc.res.in