UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 694 Development Team Officer (Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari) and Exercise Trainer Posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: Development Team Officer (Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari) and Exercise Trainer Post
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 694 Development Team Officer (Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari) and Exercise Trainer.
Total Posts: 694
Name of the Posts:
- Development Team Officer (Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari) : 652 Posts
- Exercise Trainer (Vyayam Parikshak): 02 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-07-2018: Minimum 21 and Maximum 40 years
- Development Team Officer (Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari) : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Exercise Trainer (Vyayam Parikshak): Bachelor Degree in D.PEd/ B.PEd (Physical Education) Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- Development Team Officer (Yuva Vikas Dal Adhikari) : Rs.29200-92300/-
- Exercise Trainer (Vyayam Parikshak): Rs.35400-112400/-
Selection Process : Written Test & Interview.
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Application Fee : Unreserved (General) & OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs.125/-, SC/ST Category pay Rs.65/- and PWD Category pay Rs.25/- through SBI -E-collect Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Only.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in .
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13 March 2018
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I): 17 April 2018
- Starting Date for Fee Payment by Online : 15 March 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Part-II) : 23 April 2018
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee: 19 April 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit Official UPSSSC Recruitment Notification http://upsssc.gov.in
About UPSSSC Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is recruiting the candidate from the Uttar Pradesh Government. Each and every year the commission brings out the notification for the different vacancies by collecting the information from the state government. The candidate those who are searching for job have the great opportunity for applying for the examination.
The candidate can get all the information regarding the examination for the post which they have applied from the site of the Commission which is http://upsssc.gov.in. The candidate can also apply the application form online from the same website. This is made for making the steps easy for the candidates. The selection procedures vary from post to post. The common test which the candidate have to give is the written and the interview round test. The candidate those who clears in the examination round will be called up for the viva round.
The candidate should be well prepared for the examination. This examination is considered to be tough examination. The education qualification is must when the candidate are applying for the examination they should check out on the criteria on the educational qualification which is very mandatory thing. This is also important that the candidate should have the certificate from recognized or equivalent collage. The Nationality of the candidate should be Indian. The other nationality candidate can’t apply for the examination. The age limit also vary from one post to the another. There are certain amount of fee which the candidate need to submit in the bank before applying for the examination.