UPPCL Recruitment 2017: 226 Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee Post
- UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2017: Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee Vacancies
- UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2017: Assistant Reviewing Officer & Additional Private Secretary Post
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee.
Total Posts: 226 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee
Age Limit as on 01-07-2017:
- Minimum 21 and Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation will applicable 5 years SC/ST/ OBC Candidates (Only U.P. Domicile).
Education Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering form recognized by BTE UP/AICTE.
Application Fee : SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.900/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online with the help of www.uppcl.org website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application & Fee : 31.10.2017
- Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) : Third week of November 2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://uppcl.org/pdf/advt
UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2017: Assistant Reviewing Officer & Additional Private Secretary Post
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Reviewing Officer & Additional Private Secretary for direct recruitment.
Total Posts: 80
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Reviewing Officer: 61 Posts
- Additional Private Secretary: 19 Posts
- For Assistant Reviewing Officer : Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- For Additional Private Secretary : Graduate with steno speed 80 wpm and Typing speed 40 w.p.m in Hindi & English on Computer.
Age Limit as on 01.07.2017: Minimum 21 and Maximum 40 years
- Assistant Reviewing Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Additional Private Secretary: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4800/-
Selection Process : Through Written Test Computer Based Test (CBT) & Typing Test.
Application Fee: SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.900/- For Other candidates through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org.
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 25.July.2017
- Date of Interview: 17-August-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.uppcl.org/site/writereaddata/siteContent/2017062717172246181911_EM_2A_27062017.pdf
About Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL)
UPPCL is skillfully accomplished service providing reliable & cost effectual electricity to each citizen of the state thru highly inspired employees and state of art skills, providing afinancial return to thepossessors and upholding leadership in the country.
UPPCLattain this being anactive, advance looking, dependable, safe and truthful organization, sensitive to thecustomer’sbenefits, money-making and supportable in the long run, providing continuous supply of quality power, with transparency &honesty in action.
The reasonable satisfaction of all stakeholders, guaranteeing the long-term steadiness of the section & an Adherence to Regulations & Guidelines allotted by the Regulator, counting inter alias Compliance with License Surroundings, Furnishing Precise and Timely Info, Ensuring techno-economic viability of funds, and an effective consumer objection redressed structures.
High efficiencyreproduced in a fair, reasonable and cost based tariff across customer categories, precise and timely billing on a balanced, understandable billing basis replicating actual consumption, and suitable system for disbursement of dues. Simple and well-advertised measures, certain connection of requested load within rational time, prompt breakdown appearance, and Efficient Complaint management.
Opportunities for profession growth and expansion, Pride in the Union, and a sense of belongingness, with the capability to contribute to the business. Well distinct service surroundings and full agreement with Labour Laws. Answerability and Accountability for actions counting performance incentives based on fair and translucent assessment and reimbursement in line with the finest in the industry, and an enlarged sense of security based on the greater than before success of the organization.