TRB TamilNadu Recruitment 2017: Apply Online 1058 Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) Posts
- TRB TamilNadu SCERT Recruitment Notification 2017: 1058 Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) Post
- TRB TamilNadu SCERT Recruitment Notification 2017: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017: 1058 Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) Posts
Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai invites applications to form eligible candidates for the posts of 1058 Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges.
Total Posts: 1058 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering)
Age Limit as on 01-07-2017: Maximum 57 years
Educational Qualification :
- For Lecturer in Engineering subjects: Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.
- For Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects :Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600– 39100/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Selection Process : Through Written Test & Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ST and PWD candidates) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidate may apply online with the help of website http://trb.tn.nic.in.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 29-July-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 11-August-2017
- Date of Written Examination: 16-September-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://trb.tn.nic.in/POL2017/16062017/NOTIE.pdf
Teachers Recruitment Board, Government of Tamil Nadu, invites applications from eligible candidates for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017, Paper I and Paper II for the year 2017.
Name of the Posts: Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Exam-2017
Age Limit: As per rules
- For Paper I: Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
- For Paper II: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University.
Availability of Application Form: Candidates can obtain the prescribed OMR Application Form along with Prospectus on payment of Rs.100/- from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu.
Examination Fee: Candidates belong to SC/ST and Differently Abled category will have to pay Rs. 300/- &
Rs. 600/- for All other candidates in any Branch of Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Canara Bank using only the prescribed challan attached with the prospectus. Candidates don’t forget to submit Teachers Recruitment Board’s copy of the challan in a separate envelope, along with the application form.
Selection Process: Through Written exam.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Interested Candidates may send completed application along with all enclosures to the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned Districts.
- Date of Issue of Notification: 27-Feb-2017
- Starting Date for Sale of Application: 07-March-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23-March-2017
- Date of Written Examination: 29 & 30.April.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://trb.tn.nic.in/DTERT2016/28062017/Noti.pdf