Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2016: DEO, SRF & Project Fellow Posts
TNAU Notification 2016 Vacancies For DEO, SRF and Project Fellow Posts
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Project Fellow posts under various project titles on temporary basis.
Total Posts: 06 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 04 Posts
- Project Fellow: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: any Degree with typing & Computer knowledge.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology or M.Phil/ Ph.D and B.Sc in relevant disciplines with NET/ SLET qualification.
- Project Fellow: B.Sc (Agri).
Selection Process: Through written test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send their completed application form to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University .Candidates can walk in interview with relevant documents at the time of interview to the given address in the venue.
- Date & Time of Interview for Data Entry Operator: 14-December-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Senior Research Fellow & Project Fellow: 14-December-2015 by 11:00 AM
- Date & Time of Written Test for Post Senior Research Fellow & Project Fellow: 14-December-2015 from 12:15 AM to 01:00 PM
- Venue Office of the Special Officer (NRM), TNAU, Coimbatore
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://sites.tnau.ac.in/directorate-of-students-welfare/what-s-new