SBI Recruitment 2017: Apply Online For Senior Vice President, Voice President & Senior Manager Posts
- State Bank of India Notification 2017 Vacancies For Senior Vice President, Voice President & Senior Manager Posts
- State Bank of India Notification 2017: 255 Relationship Managers, Customer Relationship Executives & Other Posts
SBI Recruitment 2017: Senior Vice President, Voice President & Senior Manager Posts
State bank of India (SBI) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of 05 Senior Vice President, Voice President & Senior Manager on contract basis.
Total Posts: 05 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Vice President: 01 Post
- Vice President: 03 Post
- Senior Manager: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 31-03-2017: Maximum age limit is 35 years for Senior Manager & 40 years for other .
- Senior Vice President: Maximum 35 years
- Vice President & Senior Manager: Maximum
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Vice President & Senior Manager : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution with relevant experience.
- Vice President : Post Graduate/ MBA/ Engineer from a recognized University/ Institution with relevant experience.
Pay Scale: Not Define
Selection Process : Through short listing and personal interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through Online by using Internet Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, etc.
How to Apply :Candidates can apply Online by an official website https://www.sbi.co.in .
Candidates must take Printout of Online Application along with copy of relevant documents send to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021 .
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12-May-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02-June-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09-June-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1494491545321_Eng_Advertisement.pdf
State Bank of India Notification 2017: 255 Relationship Managers, Customer Relationship Executives & Other Posts
State Bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Relationship Managers, Customer Relationship Executives, Investment Counsellors & Various Vacancies for Wealth Management.
Total Posts: 255 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Relationship Managers: 120 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executives: 65 Posts
- Investment Counsellors: 25 Posts
- Relationship Managers & Customer Relationship Executives : Candidates must have Graduated from Government recognized University or Institution.
- Investment Counsellors : Candidates must have Graduate/Post Graduate with AMFI/ NISM (Module V) certified from Government recognized University or Institutions.
Age Limit as on 01-04-2017:
- Relationship Managers & Investment Counsellors: 23 to 35 years
- Relationship Executives as on 01.03.2017: 20 to 35 years for Customer
Pay Scale: Would be based on CTC
Selection Process : Through short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 600/- for General and Others by online mode of fee collection i.e. Internet Banking, Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.sbi.co.in.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 24.March.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 10.April.2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 24.March.2017 to 10.04.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/
About State Bank of India
State bank of India is an Indian Banking and Financial Service Company headquartered in Mumbai. It was established in the year 1st July 1955. State Bank of India is one of the largest banks of India.
In the 1st decade of 19th century, the origin of State Bank of India lies. During this century, there were 3 Presidency banks namely Bank of Bombay, Bank of Madras and Bank of Bengal. On 27 January 1921, the Presidency banks were joined together and took it a name as Imperial Bank of India. On 1st July 1955, the Imperial bank of India became the State bank of India.
State Bank of India provides a wide range of banking products through its network of branches in India and in foreign countries. SBI has 57 zonal offices and regional hubs which are situated at important cities through out India. Currently there are near about 16000 branches in India of which 34% are in cities rest all are branches are in semi-urban and rural areas. There are 191 offices in foreign countries which is spread 36 countries.
Now State Bank of India had 5 subordinate banks. All the bank use the first 3 words as same in the name continued by its local headquarters name and also the logo is same as of SBI they are- State bank of Travancore, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Mysore and State Bank of Patiala.
State Bank of India has many posts and the candidates who like to apply in the bank can do it online itself.