Repco Bank Recruitment 2017: Branch Manager Post
- Repco Bank Notification 2017 Vacancies For Branch Manager Post
- Repco Bank Notification 2017 Vacancies For Assistant Manager & Assistant General Manager Post
Repco Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Branch Manager.
Name of the Post: Branch Manager
Age Limit as on 01.04.2017: Not more than 28 years
Educational Qualification: Graduation with 3 years experience in Housing Finance/Retail Lending /marketing of financial products (home loan) / branch operations in HFCs/FIs and Fluency in Telugu (read, write & speak) besides English is must.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5 Lakhs/- Per Annum
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Eligible and Interested candidates should attend the walk-in along with all original testimonials along with 1 set of photocopy, 2 colour passport size photos, 1 KYC document at given venue.
- Date of Interview: 13-April-2017
- Walk-in-Venue: Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square No.2, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600032 Ph: 044 – 42106650.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
Repco Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager & Assistant General Manager.
Total Posts: 03
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 02 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Legal): 01 Post
For Assistant Manager: Between 21 to 30 years
For Assistant General Manager: Between 30 to 40 years
- For Assistant Manager (Legal): A pass with minimum 60% in aggregate in BL/LLB (3 years or 5 years integrated course) plus enrolled as an Advocate with the concerned Bar Council.
- For Assistant General Manager (Legal): A Graduate in Law plus a member of Bar council of concerned state. Preference will be given to a candidate who has done PG in Law.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. Rs.700/- in shape of Bank Pay Order or Demand Draft issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at “Chennai” in favour of “Repco Bank Recruitment Cell”.
- Assistant Manager (Legal): Rs. 23700-42020/-
- Assistant General Manager (Legal): Rs. 42020-51490/-
Selection Process: Through written exam/ Group Activity/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may send completed application to the General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No:33, North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017 o
- Last Date For Submission Of Application: 10.March.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.repcohome.com/
About Repco Bank
The Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Limited was established in the year 1969 on November 11th. This was officially started as a Cooperative Society which was established under Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961 under the state of Kerala, Union Territory of Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
The main goal of the Repco bank is to give comprehensive benefits to the stakeholders. Repco is the most popular bank when compare to others. Dedicated to consumer banking as well as furthering banking services in an all-inclusive opportunity for the advantage of repatriates, customers, affiliate consumers and even workers. Repco has an urge to turn out to be an expert entity in the banking industry. Technology advances are intended to be implemented for the effectiveness of the procedure and for achieving a substantial position as a favoured Bank.
FFR Division is controlling the Repco Bank which is normally under Ministry of Home Affairs. This is the division which helps to promote it as a Repco Bank. This bank is a core banking solution. The bank technologies are initiated by keeping the customers into mind. There is one device which has been developed by the bank which Repco Genius Hand is held Device. This was actually introduced in the year 2004. This was also introduced to help the customers and is used for collect the cash from the customers easily from the doorstep. The career of the employees are also great as they are organisation is providing the ideal growth to the employees. The individuals those are interested in working in bank can submit the application. Once who are getting through the bank can have the best future.