Latest Railway Jobs 2018 : Upcoming 2,23,255 +Jobs Opening in Indian Railway Sector
- Latest Railway Jobs Opening in Indian Railway Sector
- Eligibility Criteria For Railway Recruitment
- Required Educational Qualification For Group A, B, C & D
- List of Some Indian Railway Zone & Recruitment
Railway Jobs in India
Indian Railways is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by it. With openings in various categories, Indian Railways recruits lakhs of people to fill the vacancies in each categories. The Ministry of Railways, Government of India owns and operates the entire network of Railways in India. Indian Railway owns the fame of being the largest railway network in the world. Different parts of the country are divided in to zones and Indian Railway covers even the most remote parts of the country. The various zones in Indian Railway are again divided in to divisions which takes the control of respective railways stations coming under the divisions.
- Railway Jobs After 10th/Railway Jobs After 12th
- Railway Jobs After Graduation
- Railway Jobs After Diploma
- Railway Jobs After Engineering
List Of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) Official Website:
Latest Railway Jobs Opening January 2018: (Last updated on April 2018)
To Keep In Touch With All Railway Vacancies Notifications, you should subscribe free banking job alert service By subscribing free railway job alert. ===>>
|Company Name||No of Post/Name||Last Date|
General Manager (Electrical) Post
|21 May, 2018|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||
113 Station Master, Goods Guard & Various Post
|12 May, 2018|
|Mumbai Rail Vikas Recruitment||
34 Project Engineer Post
|10 May, 2018|
|Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment||
09 Contract Medicl Practitioners & Other Posts
|17 April 2018|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||
10 Technician Post
|CMRL Railway Recruitment||
08 Site Engineer (Civil) Post
|Northern Railway Recruitment||
3162 Apprentice Post
|Eastern Railway Recruitment||
03 Visiting Specialist post
|CMRL Recruitment Recruitment||
03 Assistant Manager & Site Engineer Post
|Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment||07 Manager, Assistant Manager||Would be updated soon|
|Integral Coach Factory Recruitment||10 Senior Clerk/ Junior Clerk Post||Would be updated soon|
|Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment||115 Station Controller, Section Engineer & Junior Engineer Post||Would be updated soon|
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||10 Senior Account Officer, Deputy Chief Engineer & Various Vacancy||Would be updated soon|
|Integral Coach Factory Recruitment||
10 Sr Clerk, Junior Clerk/ Technician Post
|Would be updated soon|
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment||GM & DGM Posts||Would be updated soon|
|South Western Railway Recruitment||09 Group C & Erstwhile Group D Post||Would be updated soon|
|Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment||General Manager (Water Transport)||Would be updated soon|
|BMRCL Recruitment||05 Tahsildar & Deputy Tahsildar Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
|RailTel Corporation of India||19 Deputy Manager Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
|IRCTC Recruitment||Microbiologist Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment||Scouts & Guides Quota Post||Would Be Updated Soon|
|Konkan Railwayy Recruitment||18 Vacancies for Project Engineer, Sr Technical Assistant & Jr Technical Assistant Posts||Would Be Updated Soon|
43 Vacancies For Junior Engineer, GM & Assistant Manager Posts
|Would Be Updated Soon|
Being the largest employer Indian Railways is one of the famous names in the list of desired employers among the minds of Indian youth when it comes to employment opportunities. The Jobs in Indian Railways are divided in to 4 groups and each group has got different eligibility criteria and qualification and the recruitment process also differ from one to another. The jobs are categorized as Group, A, B, C & D wherein the Group A category are of high officials who controls the major functions and are recruited by Union Public Service Commission through the Civil Services Examination and Combined Engineering Services Examination.High designations in Traffic Services, Accounts Services, Personnel Service and Railway Protection Forces etc. are covered by A Group employees.
Group B comprises of positions which got promoted from Group C category. Group C includes Technical & non-technical vacancies and Railway Recruitment Board takes care of the recruitment for this Group.The technical positions are in electrical, civil, mechanical, signals and telecommunications etc. and the non-technical vacancies includes station masters, ticket collectors, clerks, accounts assistants etc. The last is the Group D and includes the lower positions and RRB recruits candidates for this positions.
Group A: –
- A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who is an Indian who came over to India with the intention of permanently residing in Indiabefore the 1st January, 1962, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. The candidates belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) should be able to produce a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
The minimum Age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 year as per the date of eligibility. Age relaxation is provided to various categories. Government employees from a listed category will get 5 years, SC/ST will get 5 Years, 3 years for OBC,5 years for domiciled candidatesin the State of Jammu & Kashmir,3 years for disabled defence service personnel, 5 years for ex-service men and 10 years for handicapped persons.
The candidate must have obtained an Engineering degree from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
Group B are positions which normally got promoted from Group C after a particular period of service done by the employee in Group C.
The Group C is divided in to two categories such as Technical Cadres and Non-Technical Cadres.
Technical Cadres: –Includes vacancies in the field of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal and Telecommunication, etc.
Age Limit: – The minimum age is 18 year and the maximum age limit is 33 years. The candidates falling under special categories gets age relaxation such as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC and so on.
Educational Qualification:-The candidates should have passed X standard or SSC or equivalent examination with 50% marks in their academics and possessing ITI or Diploma or a candidates with a pass in BE or B Tech from any recognized Board / University or College approved by Govt. of India are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: – The Non-Technical Cadres includes vacancies such as Clerks, Assistant Station Masters, Ticket Collectors, Trains Clerks, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, etc.
Age Limit: –The minimum age is 18 year and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per the rules and regulations by Government of India for various cadres such as SC/St, OBC etc.
Educational Qualification: –The educational qualification varies from post to post in this category. Some demands a pass in Matriculation / Intermediate from recognized Board along with typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter. Some positions requires respective graduation from recognized University.
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Latest Police & Defense Jobs||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Latest Medical Jobs||Central University Jobs|
|Employment News||Teaching Jobs|
|UPSC Online||SSC Online|
The Group D recruitment is done by various divisions of Indian Railways. Below are the eligibility criteria.
Nationality: – The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: – The minimum age set for Group D cadre is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 33 Years.
Age Relaxation: – The candidates under various categories enjoy age relaxation as per the government rules and regulations. SC/ST will get 5 years, OBC gets 3 years, Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir get 5 years, 10 years for PWD (UR) candidates, 13 years for PWD (OBC), 15 years for PWD (SC/ST), Widows get 2 to 7 years, etc.
Educational Qualification: –Candidate must possess 10th Standard or ITI or equivalent from an Educational Institute/Board recognized by Government of India.
List of Indian Railway Zone & Recruitment:
- Western Railway Recruitment
- South East Central Railway SECR Recruitment
- Northern Railway Recruitment
- Central Railway Recruitment
- East Coast Railway Recruitment
- North Central Railway Recruitment
- Southern Railway Recruitment
- West Central Railway Recruitment
- Eastern Railway Recruitment
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment
- South Western Railway Recruitment
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment
- North Western Railway Recruitment
- South Central Railway Recruitment
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
- Konkan Railway Recruitment
- East Central Railway Recruitment
Other Railway Recruitment
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment
- RailTel Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment
- RLDA Recruitment
- Braithwaite Co Ltd Recruitment
- IRCTC Recruitment
- Integral Coach Factory Recruitment
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
- CONCOR India Recruitment
- DFCCIL Recruitment
- Diesel Locomotive Works DLW Recruitment
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment
- Mumbai Metro Rail Ltd MMRC Recruitment
- Lucknow Metro Recruitment