PSPCL Recruitment 2018: 553 Junior Engineer & Sub Station Attendant Post
PSPCL Recruitment 2018: Junior Engineer & Sub Station Attendant Post
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer & Sub Station Attendant.
Total Posts: 553 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer: 300 Posts
- Sub Station Attendant: 253 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-01-2018: Between 18 years to 37 years.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for All Categories Except SC & PWD Candidates, Rs. 500/- for PWD Candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC Candidates through challan should be deposited in any branch of SBI.
- For Junior Engineer : Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks or Full Time Regular BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. with a minimum of 50 % marks or equivalent degree.
- For Sub Station Attendant : Full time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL or Full time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.10900-34800/- + GP Rs. 5350/-
- Sub Station Attendant: Rs.6400-20200/- + GP Rs. 3700/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of www.pspcl.in website.
Selection Process: Through merit. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application Form : 21.12.2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step- I) : 11.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Fee in Bank (Step- II) : 15.01.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://cra289new.pspcl.in/adv1.pdf