PGCIL Recruitment 2018: 44 Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Vacancies For Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates as Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee.
Location : All India
Name of the Posts:
- Diploma Trainee: 40 Posts
- Junior Officer Trainee: 04 Posts
Age Limit as on 25.01.2018: Maximum 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC & 32 years.
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates .
- For Junior Officer Trainee : Two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Pay Scal: Rs. 16500/- pm
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.200/- for Assistant and Rs.300/- for Diploma Trainee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. No fee for SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.powergridindia.com
Selection Process: Through Written Test/Computer Based Test & Computer Skill Test.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.02.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 13.03.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
About Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is a Central Public Sector enterprise with Navratna status and is the largest Electric Power Transmission Utility in India. The headquarters of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is at Gurgaon in Haryana, India and was founded in the year 1989. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is listed both in National Stock Exchange as well as Bombay Stock Exchange.Around 58% of total shares of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited are owned by Government of India and the rest by the public.The 50% of the total power generated by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited in India has been transmitted on its transmission network.
The transmission of electricity is undertaken by the Inter-state transmission system which is in short called as ISTS. The main business of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Includes,Power System Management, Telecom, International Business, Domestic Consultancy and Smart Grid. The subsidiaries of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited are as follows.
- Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO)
- POWERGRID NM Transmission Limited
- POWERGRID Vemagiri Transmission System Limited (VTSL)
- Unchahar Transmission Limited
- NRSS XXXI (A) Transmission Limited
- Vindhyachal-Jabalpur Transmission Limited.
- Nagapattinam-Madhugiri Transmission Company Limited(NMTCL)
- Gadarwara(A) Transco Limited
- Gadarwara (B) Transmission Limited
Apart from the above said subsidiaries, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited have done joint ventures with almost 12 companies who are into power generation as well as energy management. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is headed by SHRI R.N.NAYAK, who is the Chairman and Managing Director now.