NIT Silchar Recruitment Notification 2017: 137 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Post
- NIT Silchar Recruitment Notification 2017: Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for the post of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor on contact basis.
Total Posts: 137
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
Age Limit: As per rules
- Professor: Rs. 37400- 67000/- + GP Rs. 10,500/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP Rs. 9500/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 8000/-
- For Professor : PhD with ten years after PhD. or thirteen years total working experience.
- For Associate Professor : PhD with six years after PhD. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor.
- For Assistant Professor : PhD. three years after PhD. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD through paid directly to State Bank of India A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061 of Director, NIT Silchar.
How to Apply: Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates may send their completed application along with all enclosures to the “Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar, Assam – 788 010.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30.11.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.nits.ac.in/employment/jobs/WalkIn_Interview_
- Detail of Qualification Link :http://www.nits.ac.in/acts/Gazette_Notification_Amended_NIT_Statutes_2017.pdf
About NIT Silchar:
National Institute of Technology, Silchar was established in 1967 and is one of the thirty national institutes of technology of India. NIT SIlchar was established as the Regional Engineering College in Assam. Later in 2002, NIT Silchar was ameliorated to the level of the National Institute of Technology. It was then marked as the Institute of National Importance beneath the 2007 National Institute of Technology Act.
The vision of NIT Silchar is to organize unique selfhood by the evolution of best quality knowledge and human resources in certain zones of technology to meet parochial, federal, worldwide financial and communal need and human population at large in a self-assisted mode.
The mission of NIT Silchar is to educate and convert the youngsters into sensible engineers, scientists and technologists to inspire them to grasp executive brilliance and to motivate them to seize themselves for the evolution of the society.
Our objective is to provide the youth with the best knowledge to make them fit to face the world valiantly. We encourage national unification and provide value based education. To get engaged in research works for the betterment of the industries and our society is also one of our major objectives.
With the perception of educating and transforming our youngsters into responsible individuals working for the evolution of the society, NIT Silchar has covered a long journey from being a REC to brand NITS. We concentrate on developing management and engineering programs that inculcate guidance and teamwork and conveys a universal appeal.