NSC Recruitment 2018: 258 Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee & Other Posts
NSC Ltd. Notification 2017: 258 Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee & Other Posts
National Seeds Corporation Limited invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of 258 Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee & Trainee Mate on direct recruitment basis.
Location: All India
Total Posts: 258 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Management Trainee: 58 Posts
- Senior Trainee: 78 Posts
- Diploma Trainee: 12 Posts
- Trainee: 89 Posts
- Trainee Mate: 21 Posts
Age Limit As on 05.05.2018:
- Management Trainee: 25 years
- Senior Trainee/Diploma Trainee/Trainee: 23 years
- Trainee Mate: 20 years
- Management Trainee: B.Sc. (Agriculture), MBA/ M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. (Agri. Engg.) (Civil)/CA/CS.
- Senior Trainee/Diploma Trainee: MBA (Agri. Business Management)/B.Sc. (Agri). OR Three years diploma in Civil/Agri./Electrical Engineering.
- Trainee: ITI certificate in trade of Fitter OR BBA/BCA/BA (Personnel Management) OR B.Com OR B.Sc. (Agri.)/Chemistry and Botany.
- Trainee Mate: 12th in Agriculture.
- Management Trainee: 41360 (Per Month)
- Senior Trainee/Diploma Trainee: 22748 (Per Month)
- Trainee: 17578 (Per Month)
- Trainee Mate: 17061 (Per Month)
Application Fee : Unreserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 525/- & Reserved category have to pay Rs.25/- through Online.
Selection Process : Through Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://indiaseeds.com.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14 April 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05 May 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.indiaseeds.com
About National Seeds Corporation Limited Vacancy/ Jobs, Syllabus
National Seeds Corporation Limited is a Government of India undertaking founded in the year 1963 and is shortly known as NSC.National Seeds Corporation Limited is under the administrative and operational control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India. NSC has been awarded with a status of Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company. The company is fully owned by Government of India.National Seeds Corporation Limited have 10 Regional Offices, 5 Farms and 77 Area Offices/Sub-Units spread all over various parts of the country. The Headquarters of National Seeds Corporation Limited is located at Beej Bhawan, Pusa Complex, in New Delhi.
Apart from the said offices, NSC has got 5 Quality Control Laboratories, one each at New Delhi, Secunderabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, and Pune to undertake testing of quality of seeds.National Seeds Corporation Limited is actively engaging in the export of seeds across the world especially in SAARC and African countries. With an authorized capital of 21 Crores, National Seeds Corporation Limited has got Pan India Presence. Being a government undertaking company, National Seeds Corporation Limitedis playing a vital role in implementation of various Government of India Schemes like ISOPOM, NFSM, NHM, Minikits etc. The National Seeds Corporation Limited is certified by ISO for its quality standards.
The National Seeds Corporation Limited is headed by the Chairman and Managing Director and other departments are headed by various Directors in the Board. Sh. Vinod Kumar Gaur is the Chairman and Managing Director of National Seeds Corporation Limited. Being a major player in the industry of Seeds NSC requires quality oriented to fill various positions opens in the company which they fulfill by NSC Recruitment Programmes. The candidates who are interested to join country’s largest seeds company are advised to refer the Exam Syllabus to easily get through the exam and interview by NSC.