NCERT Recruitment 2018: 35 Assistant Engineer Grade, Technician Grade-I & Other Posts
- NCERT Recruitment 2018: Walk-in for Senior Accountant & Junior Accountant Post
- NCERT Recruitment 2018: Walk-in for Computer Assistant
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of 35 Assistant Engineer Grade, Technician Grade-I, Cameraman Grade – II And Various Vacancy .
Total Posts: 35
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Engineer Grade : 05 Posts
- Technician Grade-I: 07 Posts
- Cameraman Grade – II : 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th / 12th / ITI / Graduate / Post Graduate / B.E – B. Tech (For more Detail About Educational Qualification Kindly Visit Advertisement Link Before Apply.)
Age Limit: 27 years to 35 years
- Assistant Engineer Grade : 56100 – 177500 /-
- Technician Grade-I: 35400 – 112400 /-
- Cameraman Grade – II : 29200 – 92300 /-
Location : Delhi
Selection Process: Through Interview.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
How To Apply : Eligible and interested candidates may send completed application along with all enclosures send to the Section Officer, R-II Section, NCERT, Sri Aurobindi Marg, New Delhi-110016 on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication .
- Starting Date for Submission Of Offline Application : 24 March 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Offline Application : 13 April 2018
- Notification Date : 24 March 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacanciet_26_3_18.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/Application 26_3_18.pdf
- Official Website : http://www.ncert.nic.in/index.html
The Department of Gender Studies, NCERT, New Delhi invites Applications for the post of Computer Assistant.
Total Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Computer Assistant
Age Limit: 40 years
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA in IT or Computer Science.
Pay Scale:Rs. 16000/-pm
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can appear for Interview along with the original and self-attested photocopies of their certificates, mark-sheets and experience certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
- Date of Interview: 25.09.2017 at 10:30 AM
- Walk-in Venue: Office of the Head, DESM, Room No-2, First Floor Janaki Amal Block (Near SBI), NCERT Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.ncert.nic.in/announcements/vacancies/
The National Council of Educational Research and Training was recognized in the year 1961, is an institute set up by the Govt. of the Country, with HQ situated at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi, to support and counsel the central & the state govt. on academic stuffs associated to school education. Dr Hrushikesh Senapathy was formally selected as the new Director of NCERT in September year 2015.
The Govt. of India’s Ministry of Education set on 27thJuly in the year 1961 to create the National Council of Educational Research & Training, which officially began its operation on 1stSeptember in the year 1961. The Council molded by merger of seven current institutes of the National Govt.counting the Central Institute of Education, Central Bureau of Textbook Research, Central Bureau of Educational & Vocational Guidance, Directorate of Extension Programmers for Secondary Education, National Institute of Basic Education, the National Fundamental Education Centre, & National Institute of Audio-Visual Education (1959).The NCERT prints textbooks for school subjects starting from Classes I to XII.
Numerous programs are systematized in rural and recessive zones to range out to representatives in these areas. NCERT planned an event “Kala Utsav” created on the theme of “Beti Bachao,Beti Padhao”.The episode passes together students from across the Nation, who will platform their individual values thru dance, music, visual art and theatre.
Eligible applicants can apply online thru website www.ncert.nic.in. Other particulars like age limit required, education requirement, and selection procedure are available on the portal.