MRPL Recruitment 2018:17 Laboratory Supervisor, Executive & Engineer Post
MRPL Recruitment 2018: Laboratory Supervisor, Executive & Engineer Post
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Laboratory Supervisor, Executive & Engineer.
Advt. No. : 73/2017
Name of The Post:
- Laboratory Supervisor: 07 Posts
- Executive (Finance & Internal Audit): 09 Posts
- Engineer (Fire): 01 Post
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 24.03.2018
- For Laboratory Supervisor : Master of Science in Chemistry(M.Sc.) or equivalent degree.
- For Executive (Finance & Internal Audit) : Graduate Degree with CA/ICWA or minimum two years MBA with specialization in Finance.
- For Engineer (Fire) : Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire/Fire & Safety.
- Laboratory Supervisor: Rs. 60000-180000/-
- Executive (Finance & Internal Audit): Rs. 60000-180000/-
- Engineer (Fire): Rs. 60000-180000/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC category have to pay Rs.750/- through Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards OR e-challan at branches of SBI. No fee for SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ categories and regular employees of MRPL.
How To Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://mrpl.co.in
Important Dates to Apply:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 21.02.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 24.03.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
- Advertisement & Application Form: http://mrpl.co.in/sites/default/files/Web_adv_71-Final.pdf
About Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Recruitment, Exam Syllabus
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited is also called as MRPL is a subsidiary company of ONGC. The Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited was established in the year 1988 and is a major player in the Oil and Gas industry in India. The Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited is listed in both National Stock Exchange as well as Bombay Stock Exchange. MRPL is a public sector undertaking with its headquarters at Mangalore in Karnataka, India.
MRPL was a joint venture oil refinery company promoted by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), a public sector company and M/s IRIL & associates, a part of AV Birla Group before the acquisition made by ONGC in March 2003. Now MRPL is one of the state of the art refinery in the country with versatility in its setup and functioning. The main manufacturing facilities of Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited are as follows.
- Crude and Vacuum Distillation Units
- Hydrocracker Units
- Soaker Visbreakers (Technology Shell/ABB Lummus, Holland)
- Platforming Units (technology UOP , USA)
- Merox (technology UOP , USA)
- Hydrogen (Technology KTI , Holland)
- Bitumen (Technology M/s Porner, Austria)
- Captive Power Plant
Apart from the said facilities, there are many other support facilities also with Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited. Shri D. K. Sarraf is the Chairman and Shri H. Kumar is the Managing director of Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Limited. There are other Directors as well who heads variousdepartments of the company.MRPL recruitment attracts lot of candidates being a premier company in the field of oil and gas. There are sources available to look for the MRPL Syllabus of the exams conducted by their personnel department for selecting suitable candidates and referring those may help a candidate to perform well in the tests and interviews conducted by MRPL.