MMRDA Recruitment 2017: 23 Vacancies For Land Surveyor & Court Clerk Post
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the Land Surveyor & Court Clerk post on permanent basis.
Total Posts: 23 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Land Surveyor: 22 Posts
- Court Clerk: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 28.09.2017: 43 years for reserve category and 38 years for Open Category
- For Land Surveyor: Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or its equivalent and should have passed Surveyor course conducted by the Government approved Industrial Training Institute or its equivalent institute Should have passed MS-CIT & Computer Course in Auto CAD.
- For Court Clerk: HSC (12th) or its equivalent exam recognised by the Government of Maharashtra. Should have passed MS-CIT.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- for Open category and Rs.150/- for Reserved category through credit card / debit card or net banking.
- Land Surveyor: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
- Court Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200/- +GP Rs. 1900/-
Selection Process: Through written test.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.Sept.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.Sept.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/documents/10180/10452581