MIDHANI Recruitment 2017: Project Consultant & Finance, Assistant Manager & Manager/Deputy Manager Post
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2017: Assistant Manager & Manager/Deputy Manager Post
- MIDHANI Notification 2017 Project Consultant & Finance Posts
MIDHANI Notification 2017: Project Consultant & Finance Posts
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Consultant & Finance Consultant on Contract basis.
Total Vacancy: 03
Name of the Posts:
- Project Consultant: 02 Posts
- Finance Consultant: 01 Post
Age Limit As on 21.09.2016: 45/40 Years
- For Project Consultant: B.E /B Tech in Metallurgy or Mechanical Engineering with MBA and relevant experience.
- For Finance Consultant : CA/ICWA/MBA in Finance and relevant experience.
- Project Consultant: Rs. 100000/- pm
- Finance Consultant: Rs. 25000/- pm
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may send completed application along with all enclosures to Genl. Manager (HR), Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI), Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058,
- Last Date for apply Online Application: 26-April-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://erecruit.ap.nic.in
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited invites application for recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager & Manager/Deputy Manager for Carbon Fiber & Strategic Planning.
Job Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Manager: 05 Posts
Manager/Deputy Manager: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 05-April-2017: 30 years For Assistant Manager, 35 years For Deputy General Manager & 40 years for Manager.
- For Assistant Manager : B Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering(EIE) Engineering with minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience
- For Manager/Deputy Manager: B.E /B Tech (preferably in Metallurgy or Mechanical Engineering) with MBA.
Assistant Manager: Rs. 16400-40500/-
Manager/Deputy Manager: Rs. 24900-50500/- OR Rs.20600-46500/-
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category.
How to Apply: Interested applicants can Apply Online through the Website http://www.midhani.gov.in/.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-April-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-April-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://midhani.com/doc/hr/mdn-hr-advt-srmanager-asstmanager-04102017.pdf
About Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Recruitment
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) A Govt. of India Enterprises, was set up in 1976 at Hyderabad with the objective of showing the country self-reliance in planned materials. For over three eras now, Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has been treating challenging everyday jobs of mounting alloys, taking a lead position of acute technologies and products to ease support to several programmers of National importance and hi-tech divisions of India industry. Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has now started suggesting its core capability of emerging and manufacturing custom made alloys to suit the specific desires of customers for their critical applications.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) are having more than 1000 dealers, both national and international origin, small, medium and large in size, and are supportive. As Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) is completely owned by the Government of India. The company is basically zero debt company and is a constant profit making company and is giving bonuses consistently over the decade.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has put India on Universal map being one of the rare companies of the world whose material is used in land, air, naval, space uses and has observed its material at Moon and Mars too.
Extremely capable manpower and expertise available at MIDHANI which remain their biggest asset at the time and MIDHANI Recruitment attracts a lot of candidates. Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application Form along with copies of certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, and category. MIDHANI Exam Syllabus includes written and practical testand covers various subjects.