ITBP Recruitment 2018: 241 Vacancies Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) Post
ITBP Recruitment 2018: 241 Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) Post
Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic).
Total Posts: 241
Name of the Posts:
- Head Constables (Motor Mechanic): 60 Posts
- Constables (Motor Mechanic): 181 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per government rules.
Application fee: General(UR)/ OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/- through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. No fee for SC, ST and Ex-servicemen.
- For Head Constables: 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or Institution and Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- For Constables: Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution and Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution.
- Head Constables (Motor Mechanic): Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Constables (Motor Mechanic): Rs. 21700-69100/-
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) applications.
Selection process: Through Physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST), Written Examination & Skill Test.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.02.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/
About Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the 5 Central Armed Police Forces of the Country, elevated on 24thOctober in the year 1962, under CRPF Act, in the waken of the Sino-Indian War of year 1962. The ITBP was planned for placement along India’s boundary with Chinese-occupied Tibet.
In September 1996, the Parliament of the Country passed the “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992” that “provide for the constituents and directive” of the ITBP “for guaranteeing the safety of the limits of the Country & for difficulties connected therewith”. The initial head of the ITBP, selected Inspector General, was Mr. Balbir Singh, a police officer beforefitting to the Intelligence Bureau. The ITBP that started with four battalions has since rearrangement in year 1978 has experiencedgrowth to a force of 45 battalions with another 4 being upraised as on 2013.
The ITBP is skilled in Civil Medical Camp, tragedy management, & nuclear, biotic and biochemical disasters. ITBP personnel have been set up abroad in UN international relationsassignments in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan and to another place. ITBP, for the two eras since it’srising in the year 1962-1983, was controlled by Inspector Generals of Police, all drawn from the IPS.
Eligible Applicants are recommended to fill the Application Form available online. If Applicants apply Offline, The submission has to be either typed or gracefully hand written in blue ink/ball pen and application must be sent along with application fee.