Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: 74 Telephone Operator, Fire Engine Driver & Other Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: 74 Telephone Operator, Fire Engine Driver & Various Posts
Indian Navy invites applications for the post of 74 Telephone Operator, Fire Engine Driver & Various Vacancy.
Name of the Post:
- Telephone Operator Grade II : 02 Posts
- Fireman : 27 Posts
- Pest Control Worker : 17 Posts
Age Limit: Max 56 years
- Telephone Operator Grade II : Matriculation or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject. Proficiency in handling of PBX Board. Desirable: Fluency in spoken English
- Fireman :Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Pest Control Worker : Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Telephone Operator Grade II : Rs.21700 – 69100/-
- Fireman : Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
- Pest Control Worker : Rs. 18.,0000 – 56,900/-
Selection Process : Through Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination, Document Verification.
Location : Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
Application Fee: No Fee
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. & Should send completed application form in all manners along with latest passport size colour photograph duly self attested. The envelop must be clearly superscribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BY TRANSFER (NOW ABSORPTION) and sent by Registered/Speed Post only to The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for Civilian Recruitment Cell), Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi- 682004.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 09 April 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit https://drive.google.com