Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: 16 Data Entry Operator Post
Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ classified as Group ‘C’, Non-Ministerial, Non-Industrial at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
Name of the Post:
- Data Entry Operator-A: 14 Posts
- Data Entry Operator-B: 02 Posts
Age Limit : Between 18 to 25 years
Education Qualification: Degree from a recognised University or Board or 10+2 pass from a regcognised Board or equivalent or ‘A’ level/ ‘O’ level certificate of proficiency in computer programming or data base management from Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses (DOEACC) recognized institution.
- Data Entry Operator-A: Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Data Entry Operator-B: Rs. 29200-92300/-
Selection Process : Through Written Test & Computer Proficiency test.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.01.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_49_1617b.pdf