Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017: Assistant Commandant Post
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017: Assistant Commandant Post
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of Yantrik 01/2017 Batch
Indian Coast Guard invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Commandant.
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Age Limit: As per rules
- For General Duty (Male)/General Duty (Pilot) (Male): Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics.
- For Pilots (CPL) (Male and Female): 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
Pay Scale: As per rules
Selection Process: Through Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online with the help of official website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19–June-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-July-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.indiancoastguard.nic.in/
Indian Coast Guard invites applications form eligible male candidates for the posts of Yantrik 01/2017 batch course commencing February 2017.
Name of the Posts: Yantrik
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 22 years (between 01 Feb 1995 to 31 Jan 1999)
- Age Relaxation will applicable as per govt rules
Education Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent, andDiploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)with 60% in aggregate
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 –20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
Selection Process : Through Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02-August-2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 12-August-2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/