Indian Army Recruitment 2017: 25 Vacancies For LDC, Carpenter, Painter & Lascar Post
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017: 19 Vacancies For Lower Division clerk (LDC) Post
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017: LDC, Carpenter, Painter & Lascar Post
Indian Army invites Applications from eligible candidates for the the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Carpenter, Painter & Lascar.
Total Posts: 04
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Painter: 01 Post
- Lascar: 01 Post
Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years
- For Lower Division Clerk/ Carpenter : 12th class passed or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- For Painter/ Lascar : Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board or ITI certificate or National certificate Trade Vocational Training or Ex-trade apprentices.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Carpenter: Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Painter: Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Lascar: Rs. 18000-56900/-
Selection Process: Through written/ practical test.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may send their applications along with self-attested copy of relevant documents to the Commandant CMP Centre and School, Neelasandra Lines, Bangalore–560025.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 21 Days from the date of publication
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/Notification/
Government of India Ministry of Defence, Indian Army invites Applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Lower Division clerk (LDC).
Total Posts: 19
Name of the Posts: Lower Division clerk (LDC)
Age Limit: Between 18 – 25 years for UR, 30 years for ST/SC and 28 years for OBC categories candidates.
Educational Qualification: 12th class passed with 35 WPM typing speed in English or 30 WPM in Hindi.
Pay Scale: Rs 19900 (As per recommendation of 7th CPC)
Selection Process: Through Written Test/ Typing test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates and interested Candidates may send their applications along with self-attested copy of relevant documents to the Commanding Officer Army Air Defence Records Gopalpur Military Station Ganjam (Odisha) PIN- 761052.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 01 to 07 July 2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 23 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/
About Best The Indian Army:
In India, army personnel are treated with utmost respect and it holds true for all the states. The Indian army was founded on 15th August 1947 and since then it has played an impressive role in maintaining the peace and security of the nation. Joining the Indian Army is a big deal for 7/10 youths in India irrespective of their strengths and weaknesses. The Indian army operates on the command of the president of India. In India the army personnel are called Jawans and the India Army has its Jawans from all the Indian states and union territories and this is like an emotional tie up among all the states.
The Indian army always welcomes both male and female candidates who are brave and courageous and wants to take an active part in the nation’s safety and security. There’s no denying of the fact that to be a part of the Indian army, one has to go through a rigorous training but once one make it through, it’s like an entry to a promise land of discipline and dignity. Not many can make it through to the final rounds of the training and interview which is evident of the fact as to how sophisticated is the training and the kind of aptitude and efficiency our Jawans posses. There’s nothing more patriotic than being a part of the Indian army and despite staying away from the family and friends, the jawans are consistently engaged in safeguarding the nation’s pride and dignity.