IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017: 117 Vacancies For Technical Superintendent, Jr Technician, Executive Asst, DEO Post
- IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 : Walk in for Technical Superintendent, Jr Technician, Executive Asst, Asst Registrar Post
- IIT Hyderabad Notification 2017 Vacancies For Data Entry Operator Post
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator.
Total Posts: 03 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Data Entry Operator
Age Limit: As per rules
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with certificate course in MS Office from a reputed institution.
Pay Scale: Rs. 12100-20000/-
Selection Process: Through interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may attend the walk-in along with all requireddcuments at given venue.
- Date of interview: 17-11-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification Official Advertisement of IIT Hyderabad
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 : Technical Superintendent, Jr Technician, Executive Asst, Asst Registrar Post
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Superintendent, Jr Technician, Executive Asst, Asst Registrar.
Total No of Posts: 114
Name of the Posts:
- Network/Systems Administrator : 04 Posts
- Deputy Registrar : 04 Posts
- Executive Assistant : 35 Posts
- Junior Technician : 46 Posts
Age Limit: 45/55 years & Age relaxation would be given as per rules.
- Network/Systems Administrator : Candidates should have possessed degree of M.Tech/ME/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics with 8 years’ hands-on experience on network/system administration.
- Deputy Registrar : Candidates should have Post-graduated Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC.
- Executive Assistant : Candidates should have possessed Bachelor degree with knowledge of Computer Applications OR 3 years’ full time Diploma in Computer Application OR 3 years’ full time Diploma in Commercial and Computers Practice (DCCP) and Knowledge of establishment and administration.
- Junior Technician : Candidates should have BE/B Tech degree in Civil/Electrical/Chemical/Physics Engineering/ and Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Network/Systems Administrator : PB 3 – 7600
- Deputy Registrar : PB 3 – 7600
- Executive Assistant : PB 2 – 4200
- Junior Technician : PB 1 – 2000
Selection Process: Through interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may send completed application along with all enclosures to The Registrar Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad KANDI 502 285, Sangareddy District, Telangana.
Last Date for submission of application form : 22.11.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.iith.ac.in/images/files/recrutiment/pdf/Advertisement
About IIT Hyderabad
The beginning of Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad was on 18th August 2008 from a brief campus at Ordinary Factory Medak, Eddumailaram. The permanent campus of IIT Hyderabad is situated at Kandi near Sangareddy which is close to the Outer Ring road. In the year 2015, most of the operations were shifted to the permanent campus. The IIT’s Act which was passed in Lok Sabha in the year 2011, The IIT Hyderabad was the 8th new IIT which was established by Ministry of Human Resource Development. There are 826UG’s, 395 Master’s and 474Ph.D.’s students and 142full-time faculties in IIT Hyderabad.
The IIT Hyderabad is directed by the Chairman of Council. Mr. B.V.R. Mohan Reddy is the Chairman and Dr. Uday Desai is the Director of the IIT Hyderabad. The Senate compromising all the professors of the institute decides the educational policy of the institute. It controls and approves the course of study, courses, examinations and results. To improve the facilities and standard, the teaching, training and research activities of department of the institutes are periodically reviewed The Director of the Institute is the ex-officio Chairman of the Senate. The main focus of IIT Hyderabad is in engineering field, in which it offers undergraduate B.tech degree in 8 disciplines of engineering, M.tech in 8 disciplines, post graduates and also the research degrees.
The Admission procedure in IIT’s is done through the Joint Entrance Examination which is conducted every year. It is one of the toughest competitive exams all over the world. M.Tech admission requires the B.E degree academic records as well as the GATE score.