HPSSC Recruitment 2017: 2965 Vacancies For Multi Purpose Health Worker, Radiographer & Other Posts
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Multi Purpose Health Worker, Radiographer & Various Vacancy on contract basis.
Total Posts: 2965
Name of the Post:
- Male Multi Purpose Health Worker: 148 Posts
- Radiographer : 154 Posts
Age Limit: Between 18 to 45 years
Application Fee : General Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 360/- & Rs. 120/- for SC/ST/OBC/BPL in shape of Demand Draft in Favour of Secretary, H.P. Staff Selection Commission Hamirpur payable at Hamirpur.
- For Male Multi Purpose Health Worker : Candidates Should be a 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/Institution and Should possess one and half year Training Certificate as MPW(Male) from a recognized Institution of the State Government.
- For Radiographer : Candidates Should be a 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education/University and Diploma in Radiology from an Institution recognized by the Central/H.P. Government OR B.Sc. Degree in Radiology from a recognized University.
- Male Multi Purpose Health Worker: Rs. 5910-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
- Radiographer: Rs. 5910-20200/- + GP Rs. 3000/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test & skill tests/physical/practical tests.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification Click here for HPSSC Recruitment