HPCL Recruitment 2017: 256 Management, Non Management & Seasonal Vacancy
- HPCL Notification 2017: Officer (Engineer) Post
- HPCL Recruitment 2017: Apply Online for Walk in for 138 Mgt, Non Mgt & Seasonal Posts
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites Application from eligible category candidates for the post of Management, Non Management & Seasonal Vacancy in various disciplines on contract basis.
Total Posts: 256 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Management: 54 Posts
- Non Management : 25 Posts
- Seasonal : 177 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-09-2017: 57 years for Management & 55 years for Non Management & Seasonal.
Educational Qualification :
- For Management Vacancies : M.Sc In Microbiology or B.Sc with DIFAT or B.Sc in Agriculture or M.Sc in Agriculture or BE in either Mech/Elec/Chem Engg. With NSI/VSI with relevant experience.
- For Non Management Vacancies : SSC or equivalent with 1st Class Boiler Attendant certification or ITI – Fitter or SSC or equivalent with ITI(Fitter/Electrician) or Matric or Dip./Dig. Pharmacy with relevant experience.
- For Seasonal Vacancies : Matric or Matric + SBCC Mandatory or B.Sc (Chemistry) or Intermediate with ITI Mechanical or Electrical with relevant experience.
Selection Process : Through Interview.
Application Fee: No fee
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may attend the interview along with their applications in prescribed format, copy and original of all relevant documents/ certificates/ testimonials at given venue.
- Date of Walk-in: 25.09.2017 to 06.10.2017 at 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Walk-in venue: HPCL Biofuels Limited, House No-271, Road No-3E, New Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar-800013
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Officer (Engineer) through GATE 2018.
Total Posts: Not Mention
Name of the Posts: Officer (Engineer)
Age Limit as on 01.06.2018: Minimum 18 & Maximum 25 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 275/- through SBI challan or Online Payment through Debit / Credit card. SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in various discipline from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 24900-50500/-
Selection Process : Through GATE 2018 Score..
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply Online with the help of http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com website.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.02.2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/documents/pdf/ELGLISH%20FINAL%20FULL%20ADVT.pdf
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HPCL:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a state owned oil and natural gas company and the headquarters is based in Mumbai and with Navratna status. Government of India owns a stake of 51% shares in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited while rest of the shares are dispersed between finance institutes, other investors and public. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is ranked on 260th in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the largest global corporations and its 4th amid the Indian Companies.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited was combined in the year 1974 after the seizure and merger of Erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is seeing a steady growth over the years. The purifying capacity has been increased from 5.5 million metric tons to 14.80 million metric tons.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited functions two chief processing plants in generating petroleum duels, one is in Mumbai and the other in Vishakhapatnam. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited possesses and functions the leading lube refinery in India.
The advertising network of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited comprises of 13 zonal offices in main cities and around 101 regional offices enabled by a Supply & Distribution infrastructure. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has state-owned of art information technology infrastructure to provision its essential commercial.
Release your latent by joining HPCL, a company that has formed oodles of careers around the nation. Yours too can be improved if you are determined and have an energy to outshine. Unleash your potential by joining HPCL, a company that has shaped millions of careers around the country.