HCL Recruitment 2017: Walk-in For Blaster, Winding Engine Driver & Various Vacancies
- HCL Recruitment 2017: Walk-in for Blaster, Winding Engine Driver & Various Vacancies
- Hindustan Copper Recruitment Notification 2017: Trade Apprenticeship Posts
Hindustan Copper Limited invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for Blaster, Winding Engine Driver & Various Vacancies on contract basis.
Name of the Posts:
- Blaster: 04 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver: 03 Posts
Age Limit: 63 years
- For Blaster : Valid Blaster certificate of Competency and Valid First Aid Certificate.
- For Winding Engine Driver : Valid First Class Winding Engine Driver Certificate.
Pay Scale: Rs.18500/- pm
Selection Process: Through Interview.
Application Fee: No Fee.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates should appear for Interview along with application and one set of self attested photocopies of all the certificates and also bring their Original certificates in support of their claim for possessing 20 years experience, age, qualification, statutory requirement (as applicable) and last pay slip at given venue.
- Date of Interview: 20.April.2017 to 09.06.2017 at 10.30 AM
- Venue of Interview: KCC, Administration Building (Conference Hall)
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.hindustancopper.com/PDF/RE_KCC_30012017.pdf
Hindustan Copper Recruitment Notification 2017: Trade Apprenticeship & 10+2 Tech (Voc) Trade Apprentices Posts
Hindustan Copper Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Trade Apprenticeship & 10+2 Tech (Voc) Trade Apprentices.
Total Posts: 04 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Fitter: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 01 Post
10+2 Tech (Voc) Trade Apprentices
- Accountancy & Auditing: 01 Post
- Office Management: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 31-Jan-2017: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
- Trade Apprenticeship: Matric or 10th class pass plus ITI pass.
- 10+2 Tech (Voc) Trade Apprentices: TECHNICIAN VOCATIONAL (Higher Secondary +2 Vocational certificate holder having studied and passed under any of the following vocational stream- Accountancy & Auditing, Office Management)
Pay Scale: As per rules
Selection Process: Through written test and/or personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates may send completed application along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph self-attested to the Office of Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project, E33-36, MIDC, Taloja – 410208.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-Feb-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.hindustancopper.com/PDF/
About Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment, Exam Syllabus
Hindustan Copper Limited is a listed company and is a Central Public Sector Enterprise owned by Government of India, in short, known as HCL. The company comes under the operational and administrative control of Ministry of Mines, Government of India and was founded in the year 1967. HCL is listed on both National Stock Exchange as well as in Bombay Stock Exchange. Apart from these, HCL is listed inDelhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Ahmedabad exchanges as well.
The various activities of HCL ranging from Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining and Continuous Cast Rod manufacturing and is famous for being the only vertically integrated copper producer in India of this kind. The main products marketed by Hindustan Copper Limited are copper cathodes, copper wire bar, continuous cast copper rod and by-products such as anode slime, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid etc.
The mines and units of Hindustan Copper Limited is spread across in four mines in different areas of the country such as Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand and Maharashtra. The four units of HCL are as follows.
- Taloja Copper Project (TCP) at Taloja, Maharashtra
- Khetri Copper Complex (KCC) at Khetrinagar, Rajasthan
- Indian Copper Complex (ICC) at Ghatsila, Jharkhand
- Malanjkhand Copper Project (MCP) at Malanjkhand, Madhya Pradesh
The Corporate office of HCL is at Kolkata and there are four Sales offices via Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi. Apart from these there are seven Godowns under the ownership of HCL across the country.Shri K.D.Diwan is the Chairman and Managing Director of Hindustan Copper Limited.
There are enormous Job openings arises every year being the leader in this industry and interested candidates may refer the official website of HCL to know more about the application and selection procedure.