High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2017: Software Developer/ Programmer & System Assistant Posts
- High Court of Kerala Recruitment Notification 2017 Vacancies For Software Developer/ Programmer & System Assistant Posts
High Court of Kerala invites application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Software Developer/ Programmer & System Assistant on contract basis in the Planning and Management Unit in the High Court of Kerala
Job Location : Kerala
Total Posts: 04
Name of the Posts:
Software Developer/ Programmer: 02 Posts
System Assistant: 02 Posts
Age Limit; Candidates should be born on or after 02.01.1982.
- For Software Developer/ Programmer : MCA OR BE/B.Tech in Computer Science from an Institution/ University recognized and approved by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- For System Assistant : BCA OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR 3 Year Diploma in IT or CSE from an Institution/ University recognized and approved by any of the Universities in Kerala/ Government of Kerala.
Software Developer/ Programmer: Rs.20000/-pm
System Assistant: Rs.15000/-pm
Selection Process: Through percentage of aggregate marks in the qualifying examination and interview.
How to Apply : Eligible and interested Candidates can apply online with the help of www.hckrecruitment.nic.in. website.
- Date Of Commencement Of Step-I and Step-II : 09-Feb-2017
- Last Date Of Closure Of Step-I & Step-II Process : 18-Feb-2017
- Date of Interview : 25.Feb.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/app_notif.php#
About High Court of Kerala
Headquartered at Ernakulum in Kerala, High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the state of Kerala. In terms of the Article 214 of Constitution of India, every state shall have a high court and thereby the Kerala state also has got its own. With the backup of article 230 of Indian Law, the High Court of Kerala has got the jurisdiction extended to Union Territory of Lakshadweep as well. Including the chief Justice, there are 27 permanent judged in High Court of Kerala state.Apart from the said 27 judges, there are 11 additional judges and all the judges are being appointed by the President of India. The age limit for the permanent judges who continue in the office is 62 years.As of now, there are 18 Permanent Judges which includes the Chief Justice and 19 extra Judges.
The present Chief Justice of Kerala state is Hon’ble Chief Justice Mr Ashok Bhushan. In terms of Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the relation shall have power in relevance to its territorial jurisdiction to issue Directions and Orders for social control of the basic rights guaranteed to the voters of the Constitution or for the other purpose.
The Kerala High Court came into existence from 1st November 1956, which was located at Ernakulum. Its root is coming from the Rulers of Travancore-Cochin. The announcement for the recruitment to fill numerous openings in Kerala High Court get printed in employment news as well as other famous newspapers and is a perfect option for candidates who would like to make career within this field.