GSRTC Recruitment 2017: 12 Vacancies For Deputy Engineer & Civil Supervisor Post
- GSRTC Notification 2017: 1503 Vacancies For Conductor Posts
- GSRTC Recruitment Notification 2017: Deputy Engineer & Civil Supervisor Post
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy Engineer & Civil Supervisor on contract basis.
Total Posts: 12 Vacancies
- Deputy Engineer: 04 Posts
- Civil Supervisor: 08 Posts
Age Limit : Minimum 18 and Maximum 35 years as on 16.09.2017
- For Deputy Engineer : B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with first Class.
- For Civil Supervisor : Diploma/Degree in Civil Maintenance.
- Deputy Engineer: Rs.25000/- pm
- Civil Supervisor: Rs.16000/- pm
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- Date of Walk-in: 26.09.2017 at 12.00 to 02.00 PM
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GSRTC_201617
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Conductor.
Total Posts: 1503 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Conductor
Age Limit as on 05.03.2017: Minimum 18 and Maximum 35 years
Education Qualification: 10th/12th/Graduation from a recognized board and valid RTO Approved Conductor License.
Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- Per Month
Selection Process: Through Merit & Written Test.
How to Apply:Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply Online with the help of http://ojas.guj.nic.in/ website.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 04-February-2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05-March-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GSRTC_201517_11.pdf
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) is a commuter transport business providing bus facilities both within Gujarat and nearby states.
GSRTC came into presence on 1st May in the year 1960 on development of Gujarat. From a modest start of 7 divisions, 76 depots & 7 divisional workshops & a fleet of 1,767 buses it has now gone up to,
- 16 Divisions
- 126 Depots
- 226 bus stations
- 1,554 pick-up stands
- 8,000 buses
GSRTC has launched its personal website www.gsrtc.in. Online time table for rapid facilities has been uploaded on website & also thru SMS Internet based online traveler registration system for travelers as well as E-Ticketing for Public.
- Applying “Automatic driver testing system” for driving abilitytrial.
- Employing “Online Recruitment for staff” for all classifications.
- GSRTC Begins RFID Public smart card based passes for day-to-day passenger.
- Combined Depot Management Sys containing of all actions of Depot level is in development.
- GSRTC anticipate to begin Online Bus Tracking Sys in all the buses.
- Online Fleet Management system with community info.
- Public entertaining system in the buses as well as major bus stations.
This extraordinary growth is a result of untiring effort of more than 50,000 staff, active organization and constant provision from the state govt. It has built up tough technical facilities.
Applicants who are suitable for the post may apply through the portal www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Applicants who are ready to apply for GSRTC should have the info of age parameters, age relaxation. (“Pls. check the original ad for the position wise age limitation”).