Latest Govt Jobs 2017 (Upcoming 2,62,311 Vacancies) Central And State Government Jobs Opening In India
Government Jobs: –
Employment is a main factor in one’s life and in a democratic country like India; we know how important a job is in our daily life. Being one of the largest populated country in the world, India is famous for its manpower and also playing a major role in the supply of manpower to all the counties across the globe.
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Latest Police & Defense Jobs||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Latest Medical Jobs||Central University Jobs|
|Employment News||Teaching Jobs|
|UPSC Online||SSC Online|
It has always been a huge issue in our country when it comes to job opportunities. From the very olden days the separation is mainly happening in the types of Jobs. There are two categories, Government Jobs and private Jobs. Each one of it have its own advantages and disadvantages. Let it be any industry such as IT, pharma, manufacturing, travel and tourism, engineering, retail, and healthcare etc. the separation always exists in the job market.
Public Service Commission Jobs list:
Click Here For Deatils
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Odisha public Service Commission (OPSC)
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC Mizoram)
Public Sector Companies Govt Jobs List: (PSU Jobs 2016-17)
Government Jobs in India are the most searched for by people due to the job security they provide and there are huge number of Government job vacancy available in various organizations and public sector undertaking as well. The main fact behind the change in the trend is again the thought that, getting a Govt Jobs are difficult, but once you get it then life is easier. This is because of various factors and advantages it provides over private jobs. The main aspirants of Government Job Vacancy are from lower middle class and middle class. People from affluent class or upper middle class are not that much bothered about the Govt Jobs.
Latest Government Jobs
Government Jobs – 22, 23, 24-June-2017
- National Book Trust Recruitment Notification 2017 Vacancies For Assistant Director Post
- VNIT Nagpur Recruitment Notification 2017 Vacancies For Electrician Post
- BIRAC Recruitment 2017: Vacancies For Office Assistant Post
- UPSC Online Recruitment 2017: Senior Grade of Indian Information Service, Associate Professor & Stores Officer (74 Vacancies)
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017: 02 Technical Assistant Post
- IISR Recruitment 2017: Walk-in-Interview For Young Professional-I Post
- NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2017: 165 Vacancies For Librarian, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant & Various Post
- CCI Recruitment 2017: Senior Manager, Deputy Manager & Various Post
- Jharkhand PSC (JPSC) Recruitment 2017: 396 Non Teaching Specialist Doctor Post
- Karnataka PSC (KPSC) Recruitment 2017: 3376 Jobs For First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Staff Nurse
- Balmer Lawrie and Co Ltd Recruitment 2017: Junior Officer (Travel) Post
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017: 51 Police (Telecommunications), LDC, Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda), Stenographer / Confidential Assistant & Trade Instructor Gr.II (Textile) Posts
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: Grade-I Assam Judical Service & Law Clerk Posts
- Spices Board Recruitment 2017: 06 Senior Research Fellows (SRFs) & SRD Trainees Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017: 06 Part time Contract Teacher (Group C) Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment 2017: Apply Online 50 Assistant Programme Officer Post
- VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2017: Personal Assistant Post
- KSCSTE Recruitment 2017: Jobs Opening For Scientist ( B & C) Posts
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2017: 144 Jobs For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post
- WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017: 06 Junior Assistant Planner, Lower Division Clerk
Government Jobs – 21-June-2017
- The Co-operative City Bank Recruitment 2017: 02 Assistant cum Assistant Cashier Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2017: 02 Junior Research Fellow Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2017: General Duty Medical Officer & Specialists/ Medical Posts
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017: Technical Supervisor Post
- SEBI Recruitment 2017: 02 Executive Director Post
- NRSC Recruitment 2017: 42 Vacancies For Scientific Assistant & JRF Post
- Sikkim Government Recruitment 2017: 24 Assistant Professor Posts
- NEPA Recruitment 2017: 02 Vacancies For Senior Manager & Manager (Civil) Post
- VIZAG Steel Recruitment 2017: Senior Personal Officer Post
- Tamil Nadu Govt Recruitment 2017: 13 Vacancies For Technical Assistant Post
- PGCIL Recruitment 2017: 35 Vacancies for Executive Trainee, Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Posts
- OPal Recruitment 2017: Apply Online For 04 Deputy Manager (Polymer Operations) Post
- NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017: Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) Project Coordinator & Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical) Post
- HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2017: Deputy Manager (Laboratory Operations)
- NIN Hyderabad Recruitment 2017: Walk-in For 03 Project Technician Post
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2017: 14 Vacancies For Medical Officer Posts
- SCTIMST Recruitment 2017: 22 Technical Assistant, Engineer & Apprentices Posts
- Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment 2017: Deputy Manager Post
- TISS Recruitment 2017: 03 Junior Programme Coordinator Posts
- CDAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2017: 10 Project Engineer, Project Associate & Other Posts
Earlier days the trend was more favoring Government Jobs in India. Later on with the development happened in the field of Information technology and telecommunication people started looking more aggressively for private sector Jobs. Even though various factors like recession, global economic depression, natural calamities, war etc. has made the private sector jobs less in demand and people started looking forward for options in Government Job vacancy being the safest from all the said issues.
Latest Govt Jobs 2017
The unemployment rate is drastically gone high in the country and the cut downs and layoffs happening in the private sector has alerted people about the importance of being in a Government Job. Government Jobs in India also offer promotions to deserving people unlike other private institutions where one have to stick on for long number of years in the same position. Internet, newspapers, other media options can be used to search Latest Government Jobs 2016. The candidates who wish to join in Government Jobs need to be good in his area of studies and experience as there is stiff competition now a days from other candidates who want the government jobs as well. There are many training institutions come up now to train candidates to get selected in Government exams and Interviews, even some with branches across the country or the state. This can evidently say how important a Government Job is in today’s era.
Before going deeper to the advantages and disadvantages of Government Gobs in India, Let us have a clear idea about the types of Government jobs available in our country and how the categorization is done. The Government jobs in India are normally divided in to two categories.
- Central government jobs –which includes various departments like Railways Jobs, IT department, Judiciary, Civil supplies, power generation, Defence jobs etc.
- State government jobs – which include various departments of banking & other financial institutions, educational institutions, state boards, corporations, law and order forces etc.
Types of Government Jobs
The government jobs can be classified in to various categories mentioned as follows.
Banking jobs – There are various jobs available in the banking field. Lot of vacancies are available for Probationary Officers, clerks, officers and other posts in various banks where the selection is based on competitive written examinations and interview.
Hospital /Medical jobs –This includes nursing, pharmaceutical jobs, biotech jobs, physician jobs etc. in various health related organizations like medical colleges, research centres, government hospitals etc.
Engineering jobs –There are numerous opportunities available in government run public sector organizations such as ISRO , BHEL , ONGC, NMDC and many more to add on.
Defence jobs – One of the most prestigious classifications is Defence Jobs and various positions are available in different forces such as Indian Navy, India Army and India Air force in different managerial and subordinate ranks as well. Apart from these there are many other forces such as Coast Guard, ITBF, BSF, CISF etc.Management jobs –This includes various categories of jobs in the field of HR& administration, Finance, Marketing etc. in large government run corporate and other multinational corporations.
Police jobs –There are another prestigious classification in which the candidate needs to be gone through various stages of Selection processes such as Interviews, tests etc.
Academics /Teaching jobs –These are job opportunities in government, run schools/colleges/universities and other premier institutions such as IIT, IIM etc.
IT jobs –The IT Sector is booming so fast that the jobs categories in this field are increasing day by day and the openings are available in all public sector undertaking, Government corporations, cyber cells etc.
Judicial jobs –There are huge number of job openings available in different high courts and other subordinate courts in India.
Latest Law Jobs 2016
Civil Aviation jobs –These are another major area where in the travel and tourism is growing so fast in our country resulting numerous vacancies coming up in aviation sector, especially in government run airports, airlines etc.
Apart from the said above classification there are various opening coming up in government companies and corporations in the below said categories as well.
- Insurance jobs
- Civil Service jobs
- Telecom jobs
- Research jobs
- Manufacturing jobs
- Media /Journalism jobs
- Travel & Tourism jobs
- Non-Governmental Organization jobs
- Consultancy and Call Centre jobs
- Agriculture jobs
- Aerospace jobs
The quota system in government job in India has presented for all government jobs in public/ private sector enterprises for various socially & educationally backward communities such as SC/ST/OBC /PH etc. has helped the backward classes also to come up in the front side of the society by ensuring a progressive career in government jobs.
Along with the intelligence and ability to clear the exams, there should be luck also for one to get a government job. Even with the offers of big multinational private corporate with attractive facilities available in India market, the enthusiasmto get a government job still continues. More and more applications are expected for Latest Government Jobs 2016. The main reason for this are the benefits of Government jobs over private sector jobs.
Below are the main attracting points of Government jobs.
Job Security: – Job Security is a main factor which attracts everyone to Government Jobs. Layoffs and cut downs are happening with private jobs according to the economic scenario of the country, where as in Government Job, once selected you are safe till the rest of your life in terms of employment.
Pay Structure: –With the revised pay structure after the introduction of 6th pay commission the compensation and benefits offered by the Government Jobs are really attractive and is adequate for a person to live a happy life in our society.
Promotion:-Unlike Private sector jobs, you don’t need to wait too long as in Government jobs, the promotion happened automatically, in most cases depends on the service and the number of years covered in a particular position.
Working Hours:-The main points which invites more applications for Government jobs is the working hours which is comfortable for one to have a proper work life balance. The night shift and extra hours culture is very less in comparison with private sector jobs. Even there are shift changes, it ensure that the employee gets adequate rest and to spend with family and even in those cases, he is eligible for additional benefits such as overtime, allowances etc.
Benefits & Perks: –Apart from the salary part the benefits and perks offered by the Government Job vacancy attracts a lot of people to join Government Jobs in India. There are many benefits such as retirement benefits, pension plans and funds exist and benefits such as medical, housing, loans, childcare etc. are also available for government employees.
Work Pressure: –Compared to private sector jobs the work stress is very less in Government Jobs. Even in some sectors the work load may be high, but gives enough time for the employees to complete the same without affecting his professional and personal life balance.
Apart from the said benefits there are many other benefits such as additional benefits, Salary increments, Holidays and payouts for travels, and adding to it the respect you get from the society having a government job in hand is just amazing.
Even though there are benefits you can find disadvantages also, but moreover very few looks in to that. The candidates interested in Government Job may have to refer the internet, Official websites of public sector undertakings; employment news etc. for the notifications coming and the application should be put up in the proper way as mentioned in the notifications. Mostly all the Latest Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) 2016 are coming now and the selection procedure may consist either a test or an interview or in most cases both of them.
Every day, in various public sector are released admit card, result , online application form, hall ticket etc by government. like: Staff Selection Commission (SSC Online), Union Public Service Commission (UPSC Online), Public Service Commission (Psc Online) and much more.