Government of Punjab Recruitment 2018: 210 Junior Engineer Post
Government of Punjab Recruitment 2018: Junior Engineer Post
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Punjab invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical).
Total Posts: 210
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 199
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical): 11 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-01-2018: 18 – 37 Years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical): Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
Job Location : Punjab
Application Fee :
- For SC / ST/PH Candidates of Punjab): Rs. 500/-
- For Other Categories: Rs. 1000 /-
Candidates should pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates should apply through official website http://govt.thapar.edu/dwssp.
Selection Process: Through Written Examination.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 11 July 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 12 July 2018
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://govt.thapar.edu/dip/notification.pdf