Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017: Apply Online For 150 Management Trainee, Assistant Superintendent, Unskilled Grade & other Various Posts
GSL Recruitment 2017: Management Trainee Post
Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainee.
Total Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Age Limit as on 30-04-2017: Maximum 28 years
Educational Qualification : Full time Graduation in Engineering from a recognized university/Institute with full time MBA/PGDM in Marketing Management from a recognized university.
Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
Selection Process : Through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- by Demand Draft in Favour of Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco-da-Gama.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://career.goashipyard.co.in . Candidates must send hard copy of the Online application form along with self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application & DD to Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12-May-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08-June-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 14-June-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://career.goashipyard.co.in/WriteData/511201752940PMAdvt%2005%202017.pdf
Goa Shipyard Limited Notification 2017: Assistant Superintendent, Unskilled Grade & other Various Posts
Goa Shipyard Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Superintendent, Unskilled Grade & other Various Vacancies.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Superintendent: 18 Posts
- Unskilled Grade: : 25 Posts
Upper Age Limit as on as on 31-March-017: 33 years for UR, 36 years for OBC & 38 years for SC/ST.
- For Assistant Superintendent: Graduate having passed Intermediate examination/IPCC examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) OR Graduate in Science/Commerce with certification in International Trade / EXIM from a recognized University / Institute .
- For Unskilled Grade: Possess SSC plus 01 year experience in the line.
- Assistant Superintendent: Rs. 9000-23300/-
- Unskilled Grade:: Rs. 4030-8430/-
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Goa Shipyard Limited, payable at Vasco-da-Gama, Goa as processing fee. No need to pay the application fee by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process: Through Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of http://career.goashipyard.co.in website. Candidates must take and send hard copy of the Online application form along with the Demand Draft and self-attested photocopy of the documents to Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16-April-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-May-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 25-May-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://career.goashipyard.co.in/WriteData/113201524002PMDetail%20Advt.pdf
About Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment, Exam Syllabus
Goa Shipyard Limited, abbreviated as GSL is a public sector undertaking under the control of Ministry of Defence. The Goa Shipyard Limited was founded in the year 1957 at located on the West Coast of India at Vasco da Gama, Goa. The Shipyard was established by the Government of Portuguese and was named as Estaleiros Navais de Goa.Since the time Indian Armed forces Invaded Goa, the Goa Shipyard Limited started manufacturing of warships for the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. The Headquarters of the GSL is in Goa and there are two Regional Offices, one in Mumbai and one in Delhi.
The Goa Shipyard Limited is specialised in the manufacturing of vessels, including barges, tugs, landing craft, offshore patrol vessels and other vessels for the Indian Navy and Coast Guard and has built 167 vessels as if now. Apart from the services provided within the country, the Goa Shipyard Limited manufactures vessels for export to countries like Yemen.
The main product line of the Goa Shipyard Limited is Military ships, Tugboats, Surface effect ships, Hovercrafts, High-speed Aluminium hulled vessels, Advanced deep sea commercial trawlers, Pollution control vessels, Fish factory vessels and Catamarans. The main Services offered by the Goa Shipyard Limited are as follows.
- Ship Repair / Ship Refit
- Ship Moderations / Ship Conversion
- GES (General Engineering Services)
The Chairman and Managing Director head the Goa Shipyard Limited with other directors heading various departments inside it. RAdm Shekhar Mital, NM, IN (Retd) is the now Chairman and Managing Director of Goa Shipyard Limited. The Goa Shipyard Limited is continuously upgrading its personnel department and they consider human forces are the most primary in the company. There are employment opportunities published throughout the year to fill various positions for which the notifications will go live on their official website.