GAIL Recruitment 2017: 03 Visiting Consultant Doctor Post
- GAIL Recruitment Notification 2017: Visiting Specialist Doctor
- GAIL Notification 2017: General Physician Post
GAIL (India) Limited invites application for recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Visiting Consultant Doctor.
Total Vacancy: 03 Post
Name of the Posts: Visiting Consultant Doctor
Education Qualification: MCI Recognised MBBS with MS/Diploma In Gynaecology/ ENT/Skin & VD.
Pay Scale: Rs. 1300/- per hour
Selection Process: Through Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may send their completed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to Dr. M Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code- 473112.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09-Sept-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.gailonline.com/final_site/pdf/ADVERTISEMENT
Department of Personnel and Training, Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invites application for recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent, Assistant, Accounts Assistant & Marketing Assistant.
Total Posts: 151
Name of the Posts:
- Foreman: 75 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 12 Posts
- Junior Superintendent (Official Language) : 05 Posts
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase) : 15 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 24 Posts
- Marketing Assistant: 24 Posts
Maximum Age Limit as on 15.09.2017: 30 years for Foreman, Junior Chemist & Junior Superintendent and 28 years for all others posts
Application Fee : General and OBC (NCL) category have to pay Rs.50/- through Net banking, Card payments OR Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form through State Bank of India Branch. No application fees for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.
- For Foreman : Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
- For Junior Chemist : Full time Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry with minimum 55 % marks.
- For Junior Superintendent : Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Hindi Literature with minimum 55% marks and Degree or Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognised University.
- For Assistant : Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks.
- For Accounts Assistant : Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Commerce (B. Com) with minimum 55% marks.
- For Marketing Assistant : Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Business Administration (BBA/BBS/BBM/BMS) with minimum 55% marks.
- Foreman: Rs. 14500-36000/-
- Junior Chemist: Rs. 14500-36000/-
- Junior Superintendent (Official Language) : Rs. 14500-36000/-
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase) : Rs. 12500-33000/
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 12500-33000/
- Marketing Assistant: Rs. 12500-33000/
Selection Process: Through Written Test and/or Skill Test and/or Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.gailonline.com
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.August.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.Sept.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit Official Recruitment of GAIL notification
About GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL (India) Limited is the biggest state-owned natural gas treating and circulation enterprise in India, The Headquarters is based in New Delhi,
Some of the trade segments are: Natural Gas, Liquid Hydrocarbon, Petrochemical, City Gas Distribution, Examination and Manufacture, GAILTEL and Electricity Generation. GAIL has been put heads together with the Maharatna prominence on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India.
GAIL (India) Limited was merged in the year 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) beneath the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It is India’s main gas transmission and advertising business. The business was initially given for building, process & upkeep of the Hazira – Vijaypur – Jagdishpur pipe project. It was the biggest cross-country natural gas projects in the world. GAIL started its metropolis gas distribution in New Delhi in the year 1997.
GAIL currently has touched new mil post with its planned divergence into Telecom, Liquid Hydrocarbons and Petrochemicals above and beyond gas infrastructure. GAIL has also lengthy its existence in Power, Liquefied Natural Gas and City Gas Distribution in joint projects. Including the new-found energy into its commercial uniqueness.
GAIL (India) Limited has seen organic progress in gas transmission over the years, GAIL engaged in recreating an important role as a gas market developer in India GAIL is the owner of the nation’s biggest pipeline network. From the time its foundation was built in 1984, GAIL has been acknowledged leader in the promotion, broadcast and supply of Natural Gas in India.
Selection Procedure will involve Group Discussions and meet formerly with the Selection Committee. Candidates fitting to General and OBC category have to compulsory pay application fee of Rs. 50.