ECIL Recruitment 2017: Deputy General Manager & Medical Officer Post
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017: Deputy General Manager & Medical Officer Post
- ECIL Recruitment Notification 2017: Technical Officer Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Deputy General Manager & Medical Officer.
Total Posts: 02
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy General Manager: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 31-05-2017:
- Deputy General Manager: 45 years
- Medical Officer: 35 years
- Age of Relaxation applicable For SC & ST Category 5 years, For OBC-NCL Category 3 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
- For Deputy General Manager: Candidate must be a member of ICSI with Degree in Law having good academic track record.
- For Medical Officer: MBBS from a Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India
- Deputy General Manager: Rs. 32900-58000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 16400-40500/-
Selection Process : Through Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply Online with the help of http://ecil.co.in/ website.
Candidates must Send the printout along with all necessary enclosures to Deputy General Manager (Recruitment), Personnel Group, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 07-June-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03-July-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of online Application: 10-July-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://careers.ecil.co.in/app/Advt_24-2017.pdf
- Detail Corrigendum :http://careers.ecil.co.in/app/Advt_23_2017_corrigendum.pdf
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Officer.
Total Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
Age Limit as on 30-June-2017: Maximum 30 years
- Age Relaxation Would be applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech in ECE/E&TC/Electrical/Electronics with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 1 year post qualification experience of production or maintenance in the field of Electronics.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21000/-pm
Selection Process: Through Interview
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may attend the interview in completed application form along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & recent passport size colour photograph at given venue.
- Date of Interview : 29.06.2017
- Walk-in Venue of Interview : ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), MUMBAI-500028
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://careers.ecil.co.in/app/ADVT_35_2017.pdf
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL):
The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is an Indian Government Enterprise working under the Department of Atomic Energy of India. Dr. A.S. Rao established ECIL on April 11, 1967 in Hyderabad with plans to develop powerful primitive base in the field of electronics. ECIL is a multi product and multi castigating unit with proper attention on primeval Nuclear energy, space and Defence sections.
The Electronic Corporation of India Limited is working with a vision of contributing the nation in gaining self dependence in calculated electronics. The mission of ECIL is to strengthen its standard as a national virtue in the field of strategic electronics with definite emphasis on Atomic energy, Defence, Security and certain other complicated sections of the strategic national value.
The Electronic Corporation of India Limited is administrating with certain objectives mainly, initiating latest technology products like container scanning structures and explosive identifiers, exploring fresh streets of profession and work for betterment in strategic zones in addition to going for registering technological solutions for the advantage of the society on grounds of agriculture, health, education etc.
The Electronic Corporation of India Limited is playing an essential part in the training and advancement of specialized and managerial manpower of quality eminence mostly on the grounds of computer and information technology. The thrust areas of ECIL is to meet the control and instrumentation demands of the nuclear power project which enabled the unit to built several products to fulfill the desires of Defence, Civil Aviation, Steel and Coal sectors etc. and other departments of the Government sphere.