East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017: Apply Online 588 Vacancies For Apprentice Posts
- East Coast Railway Notification 2017: Scouts & Guides Quota Posts
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017: Health & Malaria Inspector Post
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017: 588 Apprentice Posts
East Coast Railway Railway Recruitment Cell, (RRC/ECoR) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 588 Apprentice in various disciplines.
Total Posts: 588 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
Unit wise Vacancy :
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bubaneswar : 97 Posts
- Khurda Road Division : 30 Posts
- Waltair Division : 461 Posts
Age Limit as on 17-06-2017:
- Minimum 15 and Maximum 24 years
- Age Relaxation applicable 05 years for SC/ST Candidates & 03 years for OBC Candidates
Educational Qualification : Passed 10 th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Selection Process : Through merit. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of taking average of matriculation plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e-wallets, etc.
- There is no fee is required to be paid by SC/ST /PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrcbbs.org.in .
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 18-May-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 17-June-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://rrcbbs.org.in/Notification%20Act%20apprentice_Final.pdf
East Coast Railway invites application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Scouts & Guides Quota.
Total Posts: 08 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Scouts: 02 Posts
- Guides Quota : 06 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-11-2015:
- Scouts Quota: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 29 years
- for Guides Quota: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years
- Age relaxation applicable as per govt rules.
- For Scouts : 10+2th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (50% marks in the aggregate will be required for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not required for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates and candidates possess higher qualification like Graduation/ Post Graduation) or A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate for the posts in Technical Categories.
- For Guides Quota : 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Scouts: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
Guides Quota: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test, Scouting Skill Assessment & Marks on certificates.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- in shape of Demand Draft/Postal order in favour of FA & CAO, East Coast Railway payable at Bhubaneswar. No fee for SC/ST /PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application form along with one recent passport size photograph, copies of relevant certificates, two self addressed envelope (size 11 cm X 5 cm) duly affixing Rs. 5/- Stamp to the Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd Floor, Rail Sadan, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751017.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 23-Feb-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/
East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar invites Application for the post of Health & Malaria Inspector Post.
Total Posts: 02
Name of the Posts: Health & Malaria Inspector
Age Limit as on 01-July-2016: Between 18 years to 32 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 20570/-pm
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in chemistry plus One year Diploma of Health/ Sanitary inspector or NTC certificate in Health Sanitary inspector awarded by National Council for vocational training, Ministry off Labour & employment. government of India.
Selection Process: Through interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can attend the walk-in with full Bio-Data, Original Documents, photocopies of all Certificates, Experience Certificates at Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 2nd floor, South Block, Rail Sadan, Chandrashekarpur, Bhubaneswar on walk-in date.
- Date of walk-in: 26-September-2016
- Walk-in Venue: Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, Divisonal Railway Hospital, East Coast Raillway, Donddaparthi, Visakhapatnam
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/
About East Coast Railway:
East Coast Railway has commissioned its operation in the year 2003 and covering the coastal areas of east coast of India. East Coast Railway is one among the total 17 railway zones under the portfolio of Indian Railways. There were seven railway zones inaugurated by Sri H.H. Devegowda, the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on 1996 and East Coast Railway was first out of those. The East Coast Railway Operates with its zonal headquarters at Bhubaneswar in Odisha and has got three divisions under its fold such as Sambalpur division, Khurda Road division and Waltair division.
Most of the major railway stations of East Coast Railway Zone is falling under the Odisha state and Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Sambalpur, Khurda Road, Puri, Balasore, Bhadrak, Berhampur, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar,Jajpur Road,Rayagada, Koraput, Titlagarh, srikakulam Road are few among them. With a total of more than 273 railway stations, the East Coast Railway has a total of 5214 track kilometre and 2677 route Kilometre out of which 1,543 route kilometres are electrified.
There are three training centres under East Coast Railway such as Khurda Road Division Centre, Carriage Repair Workshop and Waltair Division Centre. The East Coast Railway is controlled and headed by General Manager and the Divisional Railway Managers are controlling the railway divisions under the zones. Shri Rajiv Vishnoi is the General Manager who heads the East Coast Railway zone.
Apart from passenger and freight movement, there are various services offered by the East Coast Railway to its passengers such as Luggage, Parcel, Tourist Cars & Reserved Carriages, Public Grievance Redressal, and Vigilance Complaint Redressal. Being a major player in the Indian employment sector, the East Coast Railway plays a major role in providing job opportunities in the areas of its operations.