Delhi University (DU) Recruitment 2018: 07 Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy
- Delhi University Notification 2018: Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy
- Delhi University Recruitment Notification 2017: 378 Vacancies For Assistant Professor Post
University of Delhi Recruitment 2018: Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy
Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancy.
Total Vacancies: 07
Name of the Exam:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 03 Post
Age Limit: Maximum 27 years for Junior Assistant & 35 years for Senior Technical Assistant.
- For Senior Technical Assistant : MCA, M.Sc.(Computer) or Science/ IT or B.Tech./ B.E. (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE) or equivalent degree with one year experience in relevant area.
- For Junior Assistant : A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or Graduate Degree in Computer Application its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- (for General/ OBC Candidates) through Online. No application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Woman Candidates.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may send completed application along with all enclosures to Kamala Nehru College, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049.
Selection Process : Through Written test/ Skill test/ Practical test, etc.
- Last date for Submission of hard copy of Online application : 15.-March-2018
- Date of Examination : 20 to 21-March-2018 at 10:00 AM
Delhi University invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor.
Total Posts: 378
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
Age Limit: As per rules
Educational Qualification: As per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Academic GP Rs. 6000/-
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for UR/ OBC category. No fee for SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through Official website http://work1.du.ac.in/rec2017/.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 15 days
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.du.ac.in/du/
About University of Delhi
University of Delhi is the country’s most Premier University and famous for its teaching and research standard it maintains throughout in all disciplines of study. The University of Delhi was established as a teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly in the year 1922 and from this it is very evident how much importance it holds in the history of our country. Being the Top University located in the capital city of India, it has touched international accreditations and recognitions. Shree Pranab Mukherjee, President of Inia is the Visitor and Professor Dinesh Singh is the Vice Chancellor of Delhi University.
Today the University of Delhi is one among the largest Universities in India with 16 faculties, 86 academic departments, 77 colleges and 5 other recognized institutes with coverage all over the city of Delhi with regular student strength of 132435 numbers. The Administration team consists of Vice Chancellor, Pro Vice Chancellor, Director, Deans, Treasurer, Proctor, Registrar and Finance Officer.
The Delhi University is famous for its Schools and departments of studies. The various faculties in the University are as follows.
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Music and Fine Arts
- Faculty of Open Learning
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicine
- Faculty of Homeopathic Medicine
The Delhi University is an open place for Scholars, research students and job seekers to make their career and an education dream comes true.