DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2017: Scientist, Project Assistant & Project Technician Post
- DMRC Notification 2017: Scientist, Project Assistant & Project Technician Post
- DMRC Notification 2017 Vacancies For Dy General Manager (Traffic) Posts
DMRC Notification 2017: Scientist, Project Assistant & Project Technician Post
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Scientist, Project Assistant & Project Technician.
Total Posts: 04
Name of the Post:
- Scientist: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Technician: 02 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 35 years for Scientist, 30 years for Project Assistant & 25 years for Project Technician
- For Scientist: 1st Class Master degree in Zoology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from a recognized university with two years experience or 2nd Class Master’s degree in Zoology/ Bio-Chemistry + Ph.D. in relevant subjects from the recognized University with one years experience.
- For Project Assistant: Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Zoology/ Bio Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences from the recognized University.
- For Project Technician: 12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year experience in a recognized organization.
- Scientist: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31000/-pm
- Project Technician: Rs. 18000/- pm
Selection Process: Through walk-in-written test/ Personal discussion ..
How to Apply :
Eligible and Interested candidates may send completed application along with all necessary enclosures to GM (HR) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road New Delhi.
- Date of Interview/ Written test : 05.08.2017 at 11:30 AM
- Walk-in Venue: Desert Medicine Research Centre, New Pali Road, Jodhpur-342005
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.eapplicationonline.com/DMRCHRI2016/Document/Advertisement.pdf
DMRC Notification 2017: Dy General Manager (Traffic) Posts
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Dy General Manager (Traffic).
Total Posts: 01 Vacancy
Name of the Post: Dy General Manager (Traffic)
Age limit: Not more than 45 years
Education Qualification: Bachelors in Civil Engineer/ Planning/ Architecture from a Government recognized University/ Institute with a minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA. Post Graduate in Planning/ Traffic Planning from a Government recognized University/ Institute with a minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29100-54500/-
Selection Process: Through Interview, Group Discussion & Medical Examination.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may send completed application along with all necessary enclosures to General Manager (HR), 3rd, Floor, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001.
Last Date to Submit Application: 06-March-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit http://www.delhimetrorail.com/CareerDocuments/advt91.pdf
About Delhi Metro DMRC:
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is one of the famous and most successful metro Rail project implemented in our country and has become a role model to many other countries as well. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation in short famous by its abbreviation DMRC was founded in the year 1995. It is a joint venture company a hands joining of Delhi State Government and the Central Government. E.Sreedharan known as metro man was serving as the first managing director till 2011.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation after its success is playing a main role in implementation of other metro projects in the country such as Kochi Metro, Jaipur Metro and Lucknow Metro etc. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has changed the lifestyle and helped the capital city a lot in its development. Can say a mass revolution made in the transportation system of the city. The DMRC hold the credit of completion of a massive network of 194 kilometers in record time within the budgeted cost.
Currently Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has got a total stretch of 193 operational kilometres with 141 stations and another six more stations of the Airport Express Link adding up.NOIDA and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh and Gurgaon in Haryana has also been touched by the DMRC. The Airport Express link between the Indira Gandhi International Airport and New Delhi has changed the face of the city like any other top cities in the world which normally have this special transportation feature of connecting the airport with the city directly in a single metro line.
There are three types of train sets with DMRC such as four, six and eight coaches and the total comes to 216 train sets now. Dr. Mangu Singh is the Managing Director of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation now. DMRC is always keen to have quality personnel and this has contributed a lot for its success. Those who are looking for a career in DMRC may check the official website for more notifications.