Coal India Recruitment 2017: 1325 Vacancies For Management Trainee & General Manager (Security) Posts
- Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017: 1319 Management Trainee Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2017: General Manager (Security) in E8 Grade Posts
Coal India Limited invites Applications for the post of 1319 Management Trainee .
Total Posts: 1319 Vacancies
Name of the Post:Management Trainee
- Mining: 191 Posts
- Electrical: 198 Posts
- Mechanical: 196 Posts
- Civil: 100 Posts
- Chemical/ Mineral (Coal Preparation): 04 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 08 Posts
- Industrial Engg: 12 Posts
- Environment: 25 Posts
- Systems/ IT: 20 Posts
- Geology: 76 Posts
- Material Management: 44 Posts
- Finance & Accounts: 257 Posts
- Personnel & HR: 134 Posts
- Sales & Marketing: 21 Posts
- Rajbhasa: 07 Posts
- Community Development: 03 Posts
- Public Relations: 03 Posts
- Legal: 20 Posts
Age Limit as on 01-12-2016:
- General Category candidates: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates as per GOI Rules.
Educational Qualification: Refer to the notificaiton
Selection Process:Computer based online examination and interview.
- General/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online with the help of www.coalindia.in website.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-January-2017 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-February-2017 by 11:00 PM.
- Date of Computer Based Online Examination: 26-March-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification Advertisment-Coal-India-Limited-General-Manager-Posts-Opening-Jan-2017
Coal India Recruitment 2017: General Manager (Security) in E8 Grade
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of General Manager (Security) in E8 Grade.
Total Posts: 06 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: General Manager (Security) in E8 Grade
Age Limit as on 01-011-2016: 57 years
Application Fee : Nil
Educational Qualification : Graduate with required experience in relevant field.
Pay Scale: Rs. 51300-73000/-, perks & Benefits as applicable
Selection Process: Through Interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can send their completed application form along with attested photocopies of all Educational certificates and all other required documents to the General Manager (Personnel/ Recruitment), Coal India Limited, Coal Bhavan, Premises No. – 4, MAR Plot No. AF-111, AA-1A, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata 700156.
Last Date For Submission Of Application : 03-Feb-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification https://www.coalindia.in/Portals/13/PDF/Detailed_advertisement
About Coal India Limited:
Coal India Limited is India’s 5th largest prized company by its market value of more than 1.952 trillion. Coal India Limited is an Indian State governed coal mining house and their headquarters is based in West Bengal, Kolkata. Coal India Limited is the biggest coal producing company in the world, which is contributing approximately 81% of the coal production in India. Coal India Limited produces 450 million tons of coal in the year 2012-2013 with a revenue earning of INR 882 billion from the sale.
In the year 1970 the Central Government of India did nationalization of coal industry looking at the dynamism of the Country. Coal India Limited developed cooking coal mines in India by the year 1972, through Bharat Cooking Coal Limited. To combine the business of cooking and non-cooking coal in one unit. In the year 2010 Government of India opened 10% of equity shares for sale to the public. Coal India Limited was counted in 30 member BSE- Sensex in the year 2011. In the year 2015 Government of India sold another 10% stake in Coal India Limited and currently it’s the largest equity offering in share business.
Coal India Limited is being operated by 81 mining areas in all the states. Coal India Limited generates coal through its possessed 7 companies. CMPDIL gives technical and consulting service to the third party for coal survey.
As a part of Corporate Social Responsibility efforts, Coal India Limited and its companies are undertaking public progress activity on regular basis in and around for the benefit of local people. One can apply on the website wherein multiple opening are present.