CIMFR Recruitment 2017: 75 Vacancies For Project Assistant Post
CIMFR Recruitment 2017:– Project Assistant Post
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Project Assistant.
Total Posts: 75 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant Level-II
- Project Assistant Level-I
Age Limit: 28 years For Project Assistant Level-I & 30 years For Project Assistant Level-I.
- For Project Assistant Level-II : M.Sc. in relevant subject/ B.E./B.Tech in respective trade with 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant Level-I : Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks.
- Project Assistant Level-II: Rs. 25000/-pm
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs. 15000/-pm
Selection Process : Through interview.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates may attend the interview along with self attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & passport size photograph at given venue.
- Date of Walk-in: 25 to 28.April.2017 at 10:00 AM
- Walk-in Venue of Interview : CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Regional Office, 17/C, Telekhari Area, civil Line, Nagpur, Maharashtra- 440001
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit
Download Application form : http://www.cimfr.nic.in/PF-DC-CSIR-CIMFR.pdf