CIMFR Recruitment 2018: 67 Vacancies For Project Assistant Post
CIMFR Recruitment 2018: Project Assistant (Level I & II) Post
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Project Assistant.
Total Posts: 67
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant -I: 52 Posts
- Project Assistant-II: 15 Posts
Project Assistant (Level I & III)
Age Limit as on 09.07.2018: 28 years for years Project Assistant-I & 30 years for Project Assistant-II.
- Project Assistant -I: B.Sc (Geology/ Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University. Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical.
- Project Assistant-II: BE/ B.Tech(Civil Engineering/ Mechanical), M.Sc (Geology/ Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
- Project Assistant -I: Rs. 15000/-pm
- Project Assistant-II: Rs. 25000/-pm
Selection Process : Through interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may attend the walk-in along with Original educational Certificates at given venue.
|Project Assistant Level-I||Diploma in Mechanical||6 July 2018|
|Diploma in Civil||7 July 2018|
|Project Assistant Level-II||B-Tech in Civil/ Mechanical||7 July 2018|
|Project Assistant Level-I||B.Sc in Geology||8 July 2018|
|Project Assistant Level-II||M.Sc in Chemistry||8 July 2018|
|Project Assistant Level-I||B.Sc in Chemistry||9 July 2018|
|Project Assistant Level-II||M.Sc in Geology/ Applied Geology||9 July 2018|
Venue of Interview : Digwadih Campus, PO-FRI of CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit
Download Application form : http://www.cimfr.nic.in/PF-DC-CSIR-CIMFR.pdf