CMRL Recruitment 2017: 02 Assistant Manager & Site Engineer Post
- CMRL Recruitment Notification 2017: Assistant Manager & Site Engineer Post
- CMRL Notification 2016 : Safety Engineer & Engineer (Design) Post
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Manager & Site Engineer.
Total Posts: 02
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager : 01 Post
- Site Engineer : 01 Post
Upper Age Limit as on 20.09.2017: Maximum 30 years for Site Engineer & 38 years for Assistant Manager .
- For Assistant Manager: Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.
- For Site Engineer: Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University/ Institute recognized by Govt.
- Assistant Manager : Rs. 40000 to 80000/-
- Site Engineer : Rs. 40000/-
Selection Process: Through Interview followed by Medical examination.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates should appear for Interview along with completed application from with one set of self attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community, latest passport size photograph and all the original certificates for verification at the time of Interview.
- Date of Interview: 28.09.2017 at 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview: Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai–600107.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://chennaimetrorail.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Emp-Notification-Site-Engineer.pdf
Chennai Metro Rail Limited invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Safety Engineer & Engineer (Design) on Contract basis.
Total Posts: 04 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Safety Engineer: 02 Posts
- Engineer (Design): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
Educational Qualification :
- For Safety Engineer : Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt.
- For Engineer (Design) : Graduation in Civil Engineering.
Pay Scale :
- Safety Engineer: Rs.40000/-pm
- Engineer (Design): Rs.55000/-pm
How to Apply : Download Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates may attend the Interview along with completed application from with required one set of self attested copies of certificate and all the original certificates for verification at given venue.
- Last Date for apply Online Application: Within 15 Days from Date of Publication of Advertisement
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://chennaimetrorail.gov.in
About Chennai Metro CMRL:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited was incorporated in the year 2007 and the operation has started in the year 2015. It is now a joint venture between Government of Tamilnadu and Government of India and is under the companies act. Being the fourth largest metropolitan city in India it has become very difficult to travel within the city crowded with traffic and people. Despite all the measures taken through improvement in road transport and rail transport still the condition was same and the traffic issues remained same. Hence the Chennai Corporation has come up with a plan to implement the project of metro rail in the city.
Currently there are two lines planned and further more will be added in coming future. Presently there are two lines, one is blue line and another is Green Line. The Blue line is corridor 1 with a length of 23.1 kms. and the Green line is with a length of 22.0 kms. The Blue line starts from Washermenpet and ends at Airport and the Green Line starts from Chennai Central and ends at St. Thomas Mount. There will be 18 stations in Blue line and 18 stations in Green Lines, both together covers the main parts of the city. Furthermore will be added soon to the station network. The Chennai Metro Rail Limited works both as Underground stations and Elevated stations which has helped the project to use the space in the city at its most.
Thiru.Madhusudhan Prasad, IAS. Is the Chairman of Chennai metro Rail Limited and Thiru Pankaj Kumar Bansal, IAS is the Managing Director. There are directors and functional directors as well in the Board.
The Chennai Metro Rail Limited, being a pioneer project of both Central and state government is a best option for one to choose while looking forward in career plans. The CMRL publishes notifications in their official website which interested may refer and put applications.