BMRCL Recruitment 2017: 20 Vacancies For Tahsildar, Dy. Tahsildar & Surveyor Post
BMRC Recruitment Notification 2017: Tahsildar, Dy. Tahsildar & Surveyor Post
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of 03 Tahsildar, Dy. Tahsildar & Surveyor on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 31 October 2017.
Advt No. : BMRCL/ 555(B) /ADM / 2016/ LND
Total Posts: 03 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Tahsildar : 01 Post
- Dy. Tahsildar : 01 Post
- Surveyor : 01 Post
Age Limit as on 31.10.2017 : Maximum 45 years
- Tahsildar & Dy. Tahsildar : Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Surveyor : Candidates should have possessed PUC (10+2) in Science Stream with Mathematics OR SSLC with Diploma in Land and City Survey which is conducted by Vocational Education Department of Karnataka State OR SSLC with ITI Certificate in Survey trade passed from Department of Employment and Training, Karnataka.
- Tahsildar : Rs. 30000/- (Per Month)
- Dy. Tahsildar : Rs. 23000/- (Per Month)
- Surveyor : Rs. 22000/- (Per Month)
Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Selection Process: Through Interview.
Application Fee : No Fee Required
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates should may appear Interview along with completed application form and all the relevant certificates, testimonials in originals and one set of Photostat copies on mentioned date.
- Date of Interview : 31.10.2017 at 10.30 AM
- Venue of Interview : BMRCL Head Office at 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore-560 027
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification
- Details Advertisement Link : http://english.bmrc.co.in/
- Download Application form : http://english.bmrc.co.in
About Bangalore Metro BMRCL:
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has been introduced as a public sector undertaking and is a joint venture between the Government of Karnataka and Government of India for implementing metro rail system in Bangalore and thereby to enhance the transportation system of the city. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has started its operation in the year 2011. There are two lines of trains active now. One is the North-South corridor is named Green Line and the other is East-West corridor is named Purple Line.
Bangalore Metro is also known as “Namma Metro” has added a lot to the infrastructure development of the city and is quite environment friendly with its major contribution to the reduction of carbon emissions in the city.The East-West corridor has a stretch of 18.10 km starting from Baiyappanahalli and ending at Mysore Road terminal and the North-South corridor has a stretch of 24.20 km starting at Nagasandra and terminating at Puttenahalli.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation is the First Metro rail project in India started with 750V DC third Rail on Standard Guage and has gained the credit of that. The Board of directors includes chief officials from various public sector undertakings and the top officers from both the Government of Karnataka and Government of India. Shri. Pradeep Singh Kharola is the Managing Director of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation and is from the Government of Karnataka.
The Purple Line timing is 6 am in the morning to 10 pm in the night and the frequency of trains is 15 minutes from 6 am to 8 am in the morning and 8 pm to 10 pm in night. The frequency of trains will become every 10 minutes from 8 am to 8 pm in the night.The Green Line timing is also the same as purple line.
Being a joint venture between the state and the central Government Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation is an ideal place to work for one who wish to make a career with Metro rail projects. There are various departments functioning under this projects and interested candidates may look for notifications coming in throughout the year.