APGENCO Limited Recruitment 2017: 51 Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) & Junior Assistant Posts
APGENCO Recruitment : Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) & Junior Assistant Posts
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) & Junior Assistant Posts.
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Total Vacancy: 51 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO): 22+4 (Backlog) Posts
- Junior Assistant: 25 Posts
Age Limit : Maximum 34 years
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officers:B.Com First Class or its equivalent of the any recognized university of India OR First Class Post Graduate Degree of M.Com. OR passed in IPCC/Intermediate examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants of India.
- Junior Assistant: Graduated Degree in BA or B.Sc or B.Com from any of the University of India & also should have possessed Diploma in Computer applications.
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer (JAO): 22+4 (backlog)
- Junior Assistant: Rs.34630 to Rs.56760
Selection Process:Would be depend on
- Analytical Aptitude.
- On Core Academic Curriculum.
- Language Proficiency.
- Computer Awareness.
- General Category Candidates: Rs.500 (Rs.350 for Examination Fee and Rs.150 for Registration Fee).
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.150 (Only Registration Fee)
Candidates are able to make the payment of fee through online.
How To Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of official website www.apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Staring Date To Submit Online Application: 13.11.2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application: 02.12.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit