AIIMS Recruitment 2017: 100 Vacancies For Junior Resident Post
- AIIMS Raipur Notification 2017: Junior Resident Post
- AIIMS Patna Notification 2017: Radiotherapy Technician, Technical Assistant (ENT)/ Speech Therapist & Various Vacancy
- AIIMS RishikeshNotification 2017: 305 LDC, Lab Attendant, Office/Stores Attendant & Various Posts
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017: Junior Resident Post
AIIMS, Raipur invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates as Junior Resident.
Total Posts: 100
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Upper Age Limit: 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Degree of MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Application Fee: No fee
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- (GP) : 5400/-per month plus usual allowances including NPA
Selection Process : Through Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form and Self-attested photocopies of all documents at given venue.
- Date of Interview: 28-11-2017
- Walk-in Venue of Interview: Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E.Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://jr.aiimsexams.org/pdf/ONLINE_ADVT_
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 : 927 Staff Nurse Vacancy
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates for 927 Staff Nurse on Direct recruitment basis.
Advt. No : AIIMS/BBSR/Admin-II//2017/05/4384
Location : Bhubaneswar (Odissa)
Total Vacancy: 927 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse Grade-I : 127 Posts (UR – 65, OBC- 34, SC – 19 & ST – 09)
- Staff Nurse Grade-II : 800 Posts (UR – 404, OBC- 216, SC – 120 & ST – 60)
Age Limit as on 25.12.2017 :
- Staff Nurse Grade-II : 21 to 30 years
- Staff Nurse Grade-I : 21 to 35 years
Required Qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment : B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute or University and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ Board or Council.
Pay Scale :
- Staff Nurse Grade-I : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.4800/-
- Staff Nurse Grade-II : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Selection Process: Would depend on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Skill Test or Proficiency Test.
- SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates of any community : No Fee
- For All Candidates : Rs.1000/-
Candidates can easily make the payment of fee through On-line Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online with the help of official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 25.12.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit
- Advertisement : http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Apply Online : http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017: LDC, Lab Attendant, Office/Stores Attendant & Various Posts
AIIMS, Rishikesh invites application for the selection of eligible and suitable candidates as Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attendant, Office/Stores Attendant (Multi Tasking), Stenographer & Various Vacancy on Direct Recruitment basis.
Total Posts: 305
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 32 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 41 Posts
- Office/Stores Attendant (Multi Tasking): 40 Posts
- Stenographer: 34 Posts
Age Limit as on 16.10.2017: Minimum 18 years & maximum 30 years for LDC , 27 years for Lab Attendant & 30 years for Office/Stores Attendant; Between 21 to 35 years for Stenographer.
- For Lower Division Clerk : 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board of university and Skill test norms on computer typing speed @35 w.p.m. in English or 30 W.P.M. in Hindi.
- For Lab Attendant : 10+2 with Science and Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
- For Office/Stores Attendant : 10th Pass or ITI Equivalent.
- For Stenographer : 12th class or equivalent qualiication from a recognized Board or University and Dictation – 10 minutes @ 80 WPM Transcription – 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer.
- Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attendant: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Gp Rs.1900/-
- Office/Stores Attendant (Multi Tasking): Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-
Selection Process : Through Written Test / Skill Test / Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.10.2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://jr.aiimsexams.org/pdf/ONLINE_ADVT_15052017.pdf
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences was incorporated in the year 1956. It is one the self –governing public Medical Colleges. This Institute is has set up as a National Importance under the Act of Parliament. The main aim is to build styles of instructing in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in most the branches in order to establish an excellent standard of Medical Education in India; to arrange in a single location educational institutions of the largest order for the training of personnel in most essential branches of well-being activity; in order to achieve self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Sir Joseph Bhore , an Indian Civil Servant who is handling the health survey and development committee who had suggested the formation of a national medical centre which would definitely pay attention to achieving the requirement for extremely competent manpower to take care of the nation’s enlarging medical care actions. In 1952, a comprehensive grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan created it easy to lay the basis stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences. In 1956 the institute was developed completely, as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament, to function as a nucleus for maintaining superiority all over the component of health care.
The Institute possesses extensive amenities for instructing, research as well as patient-care. Instructing and research are carried out in 42 disciplines. In the area of medical research All India Institute of Medical Sciences is encouraging, owning in excess of 600 research publications by the staff and research workers in 12 months. The main ambition of the Institute is to improve a tendency of instructing in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in most of the branches in an attempt to establish premium quality of health care education to all medical colleges as well as other associated institutions in India. There are many openings publishes every year. The candidates those who are interested can apply for the job in this Institution.